Home Buying in Geneva>Question Details

fcbguy, Home Buyer in Glen Ellyn, IL

Looking for a Geneval, IL realtor for home purchase.

Asked by fcbguy, Glen Ellyn, IL Wed Aug 11, 2010

I am looking for a realtor specializing on buyers in the Geneva area. Thinking about moving to Geneva and looking for someone with local knowledge.

Answers

9
I would highly recommend Dennis O'Brien or Clark Andrews with Baird Warner in St. charles. The office is on the borderline of Geneva and the corner of britcher and randall rds. They have lived in this area for over 50 years and are both very honest and knowledgeable men who are respected by all.
Hi

I have been a broker for about 27 yr and will do my best for you. I know more about homes and how they are built then most all. Ask me how i got a bank appraiser to quite a job due to a low appraisal on one of my homes. I always do my best for my clients. We are smaller boutique firm but really hands on.
Steve Lane
http://www.singular-properties.com/
"Expect excellence"
I have been working in the Geneva market since 1994. I am exclusive to the Geneva, Batavia and St. Charles areas and am comfortable selling and showing in an area that I live in. Knowing the market and having worked as a Buyer's agent for the first seven years in the business, has sharpened my gift for matchmaking. Following the specific criteria of a buyer, knowing the best value and how to increase that value as well as offering free inspection and home warranty, generally turns all my buyers into life long clients. Buing a home should be a wonderful experience and I value being a part of the process. Check out my website for more information http://www.veronicasrealty.com
Probably a little late on this answer, but had to put something down here. I have a dedicated buyer's agent that specializes in finding the perfect home for our clients. His ONLY job is to find you the best home. Please contact us if you are still looking for someone to work with in the area.
Web Reference: http://www.eGenevaHomes.com
Interesting... that you are looking in Geneva... what brings you here? It is at the FAR west edge of the Chicago Metropolitan area... which means you are coming east, or ??? are you going west? Will you be commuting by train, or commuting by car? How did you choose? I am a realtor, but also a "relocated" buyer 10 years ago. We choose Geneva because of it's proximity to both Elgin and Naperville, for work. These are the types of questions I would help you consider, and carefully choose your location... contact me at Keller Williams Fox Valley, Darlene Coady, darcoady@gmail.com.
Web Reference: http://www.coadyhomes.com
I'd love to help you find the perfect home in the price range you're comfortable with. I live in Geneva and am very familiar with the area. There are tremendous opportunities these days for someone looking to buy in this charming location. I'd be happy to send you further information or if you're in town - iced cold smoothies are on me! Kathy Robertson, Re/Max Great American No. 630-386-2900, kathleen-robertson@sbcglobal.net
Hi, You'll get lots of responses to this! Geneva is the center of the Tri-city area consisting of St. Charles, Geneva and Batavia. I have lived in this area my whole life and have been successfully helping people buy and sell real estate for over 21 years. I am actively involved in our communities and can provide you with both personal and professional experience and advise. Please give me a call so we can discuss your needs and wants and establish your time frame. My cell phone number is 630-464-4230 and my email is jennifer.biddle@kw.com

I look forward to being of service.

Jennifer Leonard-Biddle
Can you please specify what are your specification to what you looking for?
please send me an e-mail
thanks
Maria Zmudzki
equity02@gmail.com
Hello Taz,

I have lived in the Geneva area for over 20 years. I specialize in finding my buyers the best deals possible and have the statistics from the MLS to back up that claim. I have a good knowledge of the retail and distressed inventory. I can help you find your dream home! Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Chris Clark