Home Buying in Fort Myers>Question Details

SuSuGalg, Renter in Fort Myers, FL

Looking for a 3 BR rental home in FM area for professional mother and two teenaged girls

Asked by SuSuGalg, Fort Myers, FL Thu Nov 1, 2012

Answers

8
I'd love to help you find something. Give me a call anytime. 239-206-3467
When do you need your rental? What price point are you looking? We have a 3B 3B with Loft condo with lanai front porch and carport. We are considering renting it but not for a few months. You can contact me at barbkoe4448@yahoo.com if interested.
Barb private owner
I have some wonderful homes in gated communites in the south Fort Myers/Estero area. Check out my website. I have Fort Myers and Bonita Springs MLS information. http://www.swfloridaproperty4sale.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Call me! I have three properties available in South Fort Myers... one is a 2 bedroom with a pool, one is 3 bedroom on a lake and the third is four bedrooms with a spa... Would love to work with you.

Best wishes,

Patti North
Broker Associate
Property Manager
Alliance Realty Group
239-482-8214
pattinorth@aol.com
http://www.pattinorth.com
http://www.ARGfl.com
I have a home in south Fort Myers, a Key West style community, small 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, screened lanai (deck) and outside deck with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer / dryer included and 1 car garage with the other half of garage an enclosed office or workshop that is under air. It will go on the market next week.

I am not an agent, I own the home, Please respond to me if you have any questions.

Mari 239-565-1608
Hi Mary,

If you haven't had a chance to choose a Title Agency to do your closing once your home goes under contract, please keep my company Affinity Title in mind - I can save you a lot of money! In Lee County the Seller pays for Title Insurance and as such has the right to chose a Title Company. Also if you need help marketing your home, I would be happy to assist you with whatever else you may need,

Kristian Alekov
kristian@affinity-title.com
239-910-5300
Flag Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hi Mari,
Are you renting this home of yours? I am currently looking for a rental home in Ft. Myers, would like to be in McGregor area. I am a single mother that is a working professional. I would be interested in looking at photos of the home if available. I am ready to move ASAP. You can contact me @ MeNu22@Comcast.net
Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012
The rental market is very tight right now. If you have trouble finding something in Fort Myers I know of a great pool home here in Cape Coral. It's close to veterans bridge for easy access to Fort Myers. It's listed for 1275.00 monthly. 3/2 pool with formal living and dining as well as a family room. Let me know if I can help.

Have a great day,
Nancy
Susan, the rental market is really tight right now, and the best rentals go very quickly, so be prepared to act! Please give me a little more info so I can narrow your search:

> What area of Fort Myers in particular?
> Do you have pets?
> What is your target move-in date?
> Are you only interested in single-family homes or will a large condo/townhome meet your needs?
> What is your price range per month?

Let me know more about your needs and I will set up a custom search for you.

Bev LaLonde, ABR, CIPS, SRES
Broker Associate
Florida Home Realty
239-676-9190
bevlalonde@gmail.com
Susu,

I work in Charlotte County but I have had the pleasure of working with a very good broker who services Fort Myers. I am sure she will be able to help you and take very good care of your family.

Please call:

Karen M. Goncalves,
Broker Associate / REALTOR®

Re/Max Realty Team
2326 Del Prado Blvd. S.
Cape Coral, FL 33990
Office: 239-443-1073
Fax: 239-242-2028

My info...

James Mulligan

Suncoasteam Realty, LLC

4055 Tamiami Trail

Port Charlotte, FL 33952
941-235-7474
http://www.suncoasteam.com