Home Buying in Gaithersburg>Question Details

Sunnygirl, Home Buyer in Gaithersburg, MD

Looking for a 4 BR, 2.5 BA with a minimum of 0.5 acres, under $500,000. Does that exist near Gaithersburg?

Asked by Sunnygirl, Gaithersburg, MD Tue Jun 28, 2011

Answers

12
Hi Sunnygirl,

That home does exist. There are 8 homes in Gaithersburg that matches your criteria, and 3 in neighboring Germantown. All but one of the homes were built before 1981, and 1 was a rebuilt from 6 years ago. I can easily send the list over to you.. just let me know what email address to send it to.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 28, 2011
At this time there are about nine properties with this characteristics in Gaithersburg, MD a little be more if you negotiate the price down in some homes over $ 500.000 with a lot days on the market, so is really Sunny today in Gaithersburg, MD.

Carlos Caraballo
CMS
kvgcaraballo@gmail.com
202-679-0006
Good Morning Sunnygirl:

Absolutely, you will be able to find a NICE home in Gaithersburg for that price. I can set you up with your own search engine to search the properties that you would be interested in. E-mail me at pattys@longandfoster.com and I'll get you set up. Once you find something that interests you, we can go shopping to find that special place.

Have A Great Day!

Patty Smith
Yes! Of course. If you would like to look into the listings, just get back in touch and I will be happy to assist you.
Hi there Sunnygirl,

This is my first time on this site so I hope my two cents worth of advice will help you with such an important piece of the buying puzzle The first piece is so very important. There are many wonderful agents in our area who can certainly find houses with your requirements on the market but before I can really help you I find myself asking some important questions. Where are you relocating from, time frame, your comfort level with work that might be required to the property if need be? Unfortunately there are many properties in our market that are either short sales or foreclosures. Something you should understand. I work with many buyers who relocate but they have been referred to me. You should do your best to get some help, if at all possible, from someone who might be able to refer you an agent in our area. It is worth taking time to interview at least three agents before you jump into running around without knowing you have some comfort that you have someone with your best interest at heart. I wish you luck and would be happy to communicate with you if you wish w/o pressure............... nancyhodgeshomes@gmailcom
Yes, I found 10 properties that met your needs. Please give me a call or email and I would be glad t open them up for your inspection.
Vincent Blackmon
Llewellyn, Realtors
240-375-7621
Yes, it does exist... there is a 4 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in Damascus on an acre for 399,000. There is a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath on almost an acre for 339,000. I found a 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home on over 1/2 acre in Gaithersburg for 424,000. I also found a 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath colonial on 1.62 acres in Gaithersburg for 4442,000.
If you would like me to send these and all the other listings available to you please provide me with your email address. the listings will have pictures so you can see the features of the home.
yes, this exists, mostly on the eastern part of gaithersburg. feel free to contact me if you need more details. good luck! you can also perform your own search using the website below.
Web Reference: http://www.anhboesch.com
Yes it does, what is your email address and I can email you the 9 listings I found.

Or you can email me at skuraishi@a-krealestate.com
I would be happy to assist you in your search. Please feel free to contact me and I will do all the searching for you.
Yes there are several there. If you want to shoot me your email address, I can send you a list of homes that meet your criteria.
Sunnygirl, it does exist. I have openings for buyers right now so please feel free to email or call me directly to talk about what you are looking for.
Web Reference: http://www.CallPiero.com