chriscatt58, Home Buyer in Treasure Island, FL

Looking for Treasure Island Condo / Cottage on the ocean and of course trying to get a deal. Maybe even one that needs a little work. Plan to use Jan

Asked by chriscatt58, Treasure Island, FL Tue Aug 28, 2012

through mid-Feb. Question: has the market hit bottom and would it be a good investment that could be rented enough to stay in the black? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Answers

2
Chris,

Currently there are 14 condos, townhouses available in Treasure Island or Madeira beach that are waterfront (gulf or intercoastal) under $200k ( range $111,000-199,900) with 2 bedrooms. Some currently have tenants. Monthly maintenance varies by amenities and exerior & flood insurance costs.

Inventory is low and the pendulum is starting to swing back towards the Seller's side. I think we will see prices going up by next year. We are beginning to get multiple offers more often again.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
There are still a few deals although the market around here hit bottom last year. We are on a rebound and the inventory is low. If you would like some help with finding that deal, please email me direct at kyoung177@gmail. com or call me 727 542-9733 I am happy to send you a list of what is available and give you some advice :)