x2suresh, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

Looking for Town homes in BridgeWater - Milltown,Eishen schools(elementary) preferred.

Asked by x2suresh, Edison, NJ Sat Aug 3, 2013

I am looking for good town homes with basement(if possible) in BridgeWater 08807 - especially interested in Milltown and Eishenhower school district.

I found only option would be GlenBrooke.. Any other suggestions..

Answers

6
Hi there - here is a link for available townhomes in Bridgewater. I'll be working all weekend if you'd like to see homes.

http://emailrpt.gsmls.com/public/show_public_report_rpt.do?t…

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Web Reference: http://www.Homes08807.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
Mr. Suresh,

Are you still in the market looking to buy? If so, have you been pre-qualified yet, so you know what price range you can search for. If not, this would be the most important step to take first. As a RE/MAX agent, we take our clients/first time home buyers through the proper steps to achieve and find their Dream Home! I would be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. I specialize in the Central New Jersey market and I know the Bridgewater area very well. You may call me or email me at any time.

Fernando Pucciarelli
RE/MAX Our Town
Somerset, NJ
732.249.7362 ext 722 - Direct
fredp1@remax.net
Good afternoon,

A current search with a property type of "townhome" shows there are 6 active listings of which 1 has an offer and acceptance. Inventory can change daily.

While realtors around the area will answer your questions on this site, supply links, other information to you, try and answer your specific question, which is fine in and of itself, and are ready to show you home without knowing anything about you or your situation, I'd like to suggest to you that you contact a few realtors in the areas and interview them. Then choose a realtor you feel comfortable with, hire him/her as your BUYER AGENT and go through "Buyer Counseling" with your agent of choice.

Buying a home, as you know, is a process. By doing the above as I suggest regarding selecting and agent and then going through the counseling process, you will get yourself on a "track" with your Buyer Agent to help you buy the townhome you're looking for. The process assures your success. A buyer agent will cost you nothing and can simplify the entire process for you based on your "wants" & "needs". It will save you time, money, and provide you with the critical information you need to make an informed decision in the buying process. Also, it will provide your realtor with the information he/she needs to do their job professionally for you. In this process, both the agent and you will make a commitment to work together as a team to achieve YOUR goal !!

Contact me(Don Simmons) if you're at 908-334-0910, or email me at dsimmons614@comcast.net and I'll be happy to speak with you about your situation and specific plans.

And thank you for your question !!!
Hi there. I live right in the area of those complex so I know the market well. Please contact me and we can set up a time to go see them.

Melissa Silva
Realestate.mel.s@gmail.com
201-527-7313
Feel free to check out my website for all kinds of valuable information regarding Bridgewater and the available properties that your interested in.
Also you can call my cell 908-229-0848 if you'd like to see any thus weekend.
Paula Vignali
Coldwell Banker
International Presidents Elite
Bedminster/Bridgewater office
Web Reference: http://Paulasellsnj.com
There is another development called Stratton meadows and a few others communities. What is your price range?