Home Buying in Bloomington>Question Details

Pjcurry88, Home Buyer in Bloomington, IL

Looking for Rent to Own home!

Asked by Pjcurry88, Bloomington, IL Tue May 22, 2012

I want to buy a house. My credit is fair but I would love to find a house i could Rent to own for the first year then buy it out right after that. pjcurry88@comcast.net. Let me know if anyone can assist.

Answers

2
PJ,
There are rent to own situations out there. There are just not that many. I do deal with a lot of sellers that are open to that sort of situation. Please call me to discuss price range. 309-275-9333. John Armstrong
PJ,
I work with a lot of buyers that have been burned by a rent to own gone bad. You may be pleasantly surprised at what is available to you as a regular buyer as opposed to rent to own. I helped my current clients find a great place to buy since their rent to own house deal fell apart. (I am sure they would tell you their story if you want me to get you in touch with them. They lost a lot of money on the rent to own deal. If they would have known then what they know now they would never done it!)

If you want to explore your options, I would love to help you!

Laurie Heggie, Broker/GRI
Prudential Snyder Real Estate
309-825-2746
Web Reference: http://www.LaurieHeggie.com
I would love to explore my options. I dont think i could get financing due to filing bankruptcy 1.5 years ago. Is there a possibility to rent to own for first year then buy the house once i am able to get financing. I would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012