Home Buying in East Orange>Question Details

Bethinad, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

Looking for Real Estate agent in East Orange? ( have some transportation issues)

Asked by Bethinad, Newark, NJ Fri Mar 14, 2014

I'm looking to move East Orange very soon. I currently live in Brooklyn and do not drive. I'm looking for some that can work with me mostly over phone/email so I do not have to take too many trips out there.

Hi Beth

let me know if I an help
there is NJ transit throught the area. you can take the Monclair-Booton Line to Watessing ave, or Bloomfield station, which borders east orange in the North. Or you can take the Dover line, to East orange or Brick City station which runs through the middle of east orange. Both of wich run straight to New York penn Station, or Newark Broad Street station if you want to save some cash by taking the Path train to Newark.

North Jersey has a pretty good public trans system you can use between NJ transit trains and buses. Just remember they do not run 24 hours. if your fine with that then you can do what I do. Head to the city and party all night, and catch the first train back in the morning. And the drive isnt that bad either( Once you get a car).
Hi Bethinad,

I'm a real estate professional from the area of East Orange. When exactly are you looking to move? Are you moving alone or with your family of how many?

I would like to further discuss the information thru a phone conversation to get familiar and to establish a healthy working relationship with you and your family. Needs are my focus point when working with any client so that I can better assist them with their move.

I can be reached day or night.

We'll speak soon:)

Basimah North
862-215-2068, Cell
973-744-5544, Ext.202
http://www.Basimah.North .com