Home Buying in San Anselmo>Question Details

JKF, Home Owner in Corte Madera, CA

Looking for REO/short sale in San Anselmo (or south)

Asked by JKF, Corte Madera, CA Sun Sep 15, 2013

My wife and I would like to buy an REO/short sale in San Anselmo (or a community south of San Anselmo, e.g., Greenbrae, Larkspur, Corte Madera).

We're looking for an agent with experience helping buyers. We have a long runway to close a deal, but we're assuming that the process might take some time. So we'd like to get started in late-October / November.

Answers

7
Denise Montalvo 415-640-1850’s answer
I live in San Anselmo and have represented many buyers in Marin. I've helped buyers who are looking for upside potential. You have to know what you're getting into as some "deals" can be costly like major fixers. I work with Bradley Real Estate, a family owned real estate company and we specialize in great service. There are not too many short sales and REO properties on the market as things have improved, but there are still values to be had.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
JKF,

I'm a lender here in Marin and have worked with a lot of real estate agents in this county. If you feel my insight could help with narrowing your search, please feel free to get in touch any time.

Agreed that your search area is a great place to live/buy!

Best of luck,

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
There are still some REOs & short sales on the market, but significantly less than there were last year. What price range are you looking in? Are you looking for "fixers"? There are well priced regular sales that are listed as well. Location is very important as well as looking at the upside potential of a property to make sure that you are investing wisely. We have many years of experience working with buyers in Marin. Let us know if you would like to meet with us!
Hi JKF,

I would be happy to speak with you and your wife more in detail. I have 6 years experience listing REO properties and have sold many homes in the areas you mention. My office is in Greenbrae. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Greg Corvi-Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker
415-464-3410
Hi JKF,

Sounds like you are looking for a good investment. The first step is to find out your purchase price and then I can help you find an exceptional deal. One of my clients that I helped steal a foreclosure has gained $200,000 in equity in just over a year. There are deals but you have to be ready. Here is a link to a fixer. http://www.fhallen.com/mce/prj/fal/history/HF/20130913/HF_15…

Warm regards,

Miguel A Paredes III
Presidential Award of Distinction 2013
Top Producer 2012
Frank Howard Allen
#1 Market Share Marin
Hi I work with buyers and investors helping them get a great deal. Let me know if I could assist you getting a bargain.

Regards

Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer