Home Buying in Somerset>Question Details

Lebel04, Home Buyer in Somerset, MA

Looking for REA Bristol County Ma,RI. Cash buyer looking for vacant as is homes

Asked by Lebel04, Somerset, MA Thu Jan 24, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101811053-1553-Riverside-Ave…

Help the community by answering this question:


Great Website for Bank Owned Properties is http://www.BankOwnedLists.com. You can get updates for all foreclosures in the area.
Denis DaSilva-Broker CDPE, LMC e-Pro
Managing Partner | reavolv real estate | Website: http://www.reavolv.com
phone: 508-813-6875 | email: Broker@reavolv.com |
Broker License for Massachusetts and Rhode Island
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 3, 2013
You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
Hello Lebel104.. I am the listing agent on 1553 Riverside Ave. Somerset. This property is currently under agreement. My team and I would be happy to help you find property. We are licensed in MA and RI... and cover the Bristol County. Fell free to contact me at 508-965-1942 or http://www.HomeSalesWithDeb.com ... Debbie McLaughlin. Broker Associate at RE/MAX Welcome Home
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer