Home Buying in Mentor>Question Details

Edward Marti…, Home Buyer in Florida

Looking for Mentor , Kirtland area homes for sale. We are from the west coast. What kind of homes will we see in slightly under/over a Million?

Asked by Edward Martinez, Florida Sat Jul 13, 2013

Answers

5
Kirtland has bigger houses but try Kirtland Hills, the police are better.
Hi Edward I have wonderful news. Here in the Mentor and Kirtland Ohio area we have a fabulous selection of homes slightly under/over a Million! It all depends on what area you are looking for. Are you looking for a home for sale on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie Ohio? A luxury home nestled in the woods? Perhaps a home in an established development? We have a variety of homes with the historic flair or most modern characteristics! The choice is yours! I have relocated many residents from California and they are all pleased at just how much "House" they can buy for the money vs the California market! I specialize in Luxury Homes in the Mentor and Kirtland area! I even have a couple of pocket listings not on the market yet.!
Just let me know,
Hey Edward,

I will make this very easy for you. Just click on the link below and it will take you directly to every property priced over $850,000 in the Mentor/Kirtland area.

http://rickchambers.kwrealty.com/listings/areas/43522,80865,111385…

My partner Ann and I specialize in Luxury Homes and would love to have an opportunity to work with you. We have worked with long distance buyers in the past and are willing to do whatever it takes to make this as painless as possible. If you see something you like our contact info is right on our webpage.

Ann & Rick
Hola! Congratulations on your decision to make an investment in Lake County. The majority of homes in this price range will be along the South end of the County, along the I90 corridor running east to Rt 44. Communities include Kirtland, Kirtland Hills, Concord and Mentor. Rolling hills, wooded, secluded settings and some larger land parcels are available. Along the Lake Erie coastline a few elegant properties are also available. Bank owned and even a few short sale opportunities are in this price range too. Let me know how to assist you.
Sara Calo
440-796-0246
Sara.calo@yahoo.com
Hello Edward,

You will have a great selection of homes for sale in the higher price ranges. We have beautiful property and unique homes. Many different styles and something for all taste. From lakefront to large acreage.

Feel free to contact me anytime and search all these homes for sale on my website. I'd be happy to assist you with your relocation and home search. I'm a buyer agent with RE/MAX. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon!

Cecilia Sherrard
RE/MAX NE Ohio
216-323-4620
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Web Reference: http://www.YouShouldOwn.com