Raquel, Home Buyer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Looking for LOCAL buyers' agent - Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Etiwanda school district

Asked by Raquel, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Wed Sep 4, 2013

FHA pre-approval obtained from QuickenLoans (will contact other direct lenders for additional options). Looking to purchase SFR, Condo, or Townhouse in Rancho Cucamonga, Etiwanda school district, or Upland. 2 B, 2 B, 1000 s/f. Looking for LOCAL buyers agent with expeditious communication (via email, text, phone) who can help in our search. We have access to MLS and would like to see properties as quickly as possible when we find one we like. Hoping to purchase before the end of 2013. Thanks!

Answers

13
From the many responses here there are many agents willing to help you. Keep in mind, although the market is changing as we speak. You are an FHA buyer, if you are putting 3.5% down you will have a hurdle to get over and that is whats happening in todays market. Because of the low inventory and the bulk of the listings being standard flip properties most of them are over priced. This again is due to the low inventory. This is changing but still prices are on the high side. You will be faced with having to may in cash the difference between what the property appraises for and the actual sales price. Some sellers will even ask you to waive the appraisal. So, be prepared to do so.

There is a way around this. I would be glad to help you and show you your way around this. Contact me if you are interested.
I am glad you posted your question. It sounds like you are ready to move. With all of my new clients I like to start off with an initial meeting. This initial meeting helps us get the ball rolling and is a good communication starter.

Where do we begin?
Step 1
In our initial meeting we will discuss the criteria of what you are looking for and select and map out the preferred area in which to start looking for your new home in. Your criteria can be very specific. One of the features I like to use is the mapping feature which allows us to select the specific area you desire and cut out the areas you do not want. We can also select the $ range, # of Bedrooms, bathrooms, etc…It is from this criteria that I will set you up with an email which will search for you the criteria we select. This email will perform a search each morning and email you the new information.

I am not a high pressure sales person who will push you into something that is not right for you. After our initial meeting you will know you have someone in your corner. You can call me, email or text me any questions you may have. I will try and answer any question you may have. If I do not have the answer be assured I have access to resources and people who will.

When you are ready to get started do not hesitate to call me!

John L Johnson II
CA DRE Broker Lic# 01312900
REALTOR®
J-N-J Real Estate Services, Inc.
8560 Vineyard Ave. #404
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 224-2091 (call or text)
Sales – Leasing – Property Management
Web Reference: http://www.jnjres.com
Hi Raquel,

I can help you with your search.

Call, email or text me today and let's get started.

Sindy Jones
Bre# 01865980

909-230-3179
sindyjones.com
homeswithsindy@yahoo.com
Hi Raquel, my name is Michael with Keller Williams Rancho. I also live in the community and work with several buyers and I am quick with responses. Feel free to contact me via email or text. I look forward to hearing from you!

Email: Michaelalbornoz92@gmail.com
Cell: (909)855-0340
Hi Raquel, I'd be happy to help! Please contact me at your convenience.

Janna Piper-Frailing
(951) 903-3134
Rancho Cucamonga
janna@tri-starproperties.com
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hi Raquel,
I see quite a few agents have reached out to you regarding your home search. I grew up and have lived in Rancho Cucamonga for 20 years and was actively involved in the city for a number of years. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact me. I know based on personal experience being on your side of the coin as a buyer, that the first agent you meet is not always the best match.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 23, 2013
Hi Raquel,

Let me help you with your home search. I live and work in Rancho Cucamonga and have been working in this business for over 20+ years. Day Creek Realty also offers "cash back" to our buyers right after close of escrow.

You can reach me daily 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. via text, email or phone.

Caroline Barooshian
Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
BRE#01067678
DAY CREEK REALTY
Cell 909-200-9280
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
I can certainly help you out with the additional options. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hi Raquel,

I have a top agent named Maria Hernandez who covers the market you're looking in. Please call me and I'll put you in touch.

Lon Mapes
Broker/Owner
Orangehill Realty
(909) 648-4091

Lon@OrangehillRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
I am a Rancho Cucamonga agent and would be happy to help you with your search. I can take you to properties tonight or as soon as your ready. Contact me 949-291-8066 your21agent@gmail.com. I look forward to helping you find your home.

Thank you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Definitely! I am a Real Estate Professional who lives and works in this area! I would love to assist you! Send me an email ndemmings@ziprealty.com with the homes you are interested in. I will research them and we can schedule a visit for tomorrow or Friday. Depending on how soon you send the list to my email! Lets view at least 3-4 homes. Maybe you can also advise your approved amount.

Below is a list under 500k of SFR

Click the following URL to see the Listings:
http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?k=1121260X5V58&p=DE-16…

Below is a list under 400k of Condos and Townhomes

Lets talk soon! :)
Niradia Demmings

http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/ndemmings ( My reviews and recommendations)

3232097677
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
The homes in which are here are all Etiwanda School Dsitrict.
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hi Raquel,

I would love to help you out. I live and work in Rancho Cucamonga and can get you out and looking in no time. I also have in house lenders you can speak to regarding loan options. Please call me directly my cell number is 909-731-5739.

Gabriela Bhoopat
Keller Williams HRG
8250 White Oak Ave. Suite 102
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91730
Hi Raquel,

The key quality you mention is an agent who can show you homes as quickly as possible. I prioritize showings with buyers based on how fast they want to move as this is one of the keys to beating multiple offer competition. Timing is everything!

Ron Takeuchi
626-808-8430 cell
Learn More About Ron at...
http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-Pasaden…