Home Buying in Leominster>Question Details

James, Home Buyer in Middleboro, MA

Looking for Information on Fallbrook Condominiums in Leominster, MA

Asked by James, Middleboro, MA Sat Mar 21, 2009

I have looked at a few condo's in the Fallbrook condo complex in Leominster, Ma. Was wondering if anyone had any experience or information of actually living there. How is the condo association? How are they about doing work within your own condo? Any info is appreciatied!

Answers

5
Colleen O'Clair’s answer
Just sold a condo there as a buyers agent. Seems like a lot of young professionals are in the condo complex and that was a plus for my buyer. Please feel free to call 978-621-0515 or email colleen@acresawayrealty if you would like more information.
Web Reference: http://www.cloprohomes.com
Lived there, bought there, sell there frequently

can't say I'd recommend it
Nice building, built in 1985. Each condo will be different because they are individually owned so you will see some are much nicer/upgraded compared to others. There are 136 units in the complex and the association fees per unit are in the $250 range. In order to get exact information on the condo association and the reserve (how much money they have saved to spend on building fixes and recent upgrades) you will have to get an answer from an association board member which usually happens after an offer has been made and the buyer has requested the condo documents for review ... unless you find someone on here that lives in the building and knows this information (might be tough).

Right now there is an 1100+ square foot 2 bedroom apartment for sale for $123,000, which is about $103/square foot, a great low price. The condo needs upgrading but does come with a parking spot.
just paste mls number 70783556 into http://sanfordmullen.com/search-homes-for-sale

Dear James,

I am familiar with the Fallbrook Condo's. Feel free to contact me anytime by email or by cell at 978/407-3054 for more details or to schedule an appointment to preview.
Hi James,

I actually know two people who live there. They are both professional people and have been there for several years. They love it there and feel that the grounds are kept up very nicely and the neighbors are friendly.

That is really all I can say, but there are a few nice units available right now, so good luck with your decision!

Judy Boyle
Weichert Realtors