Steven Hobbs, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

Looking for Info about Waters Edge in NPR. Concerned about the area around Moon Lake.

Asked by Steven Hobbs, Naperville, IL Sun Nov 4, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076500313-11635-Manistique-W…

Answers

4
Steven,

Good morning. You ask an interesting, yet to broad of a question.

Waters Edge is a newer gated and deed restricted community that was developed by the Ryland Company. It offers several upscale levels of residency and provides a lovely clubhouse with amenities. I have former Clients that enjoy living there for its value and location.

The older Moon Lake area is not deed restricted and has a wider and often lower range of residence.

Regarding the property on Manistique Way, this Short Sale home is currently Active-with-Contract and has a noted Closing Date of November 30th.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Steven Zimmerman Realtor ABR GRI
Gulf Harbors Resident-Specialist
Husband, Father
Pop Warner West Pasco Prowlers Volunteer Football Coach
Steve@SteveZimmerman.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi Steven,

Here's a link to some great community demographic statistics for this area of New Port Richey:

http://www.profusionpg.net/mimarket/zip/34654/

Click on the link, then you can review "Market Analysis", "Community Info", "Local Schools" and much more. You will find the "crime rates" data under the "Community Info" tab. You can also compare and contrast this area (zip code) to any other area(s) that you may be considering on making the investment in.

Wishing you the best of luck in your investment and/or purchase here in Florida!
I was looking for a small, inexpensive seasonal place about 1.5 yr. ago. I remember there were beautiful, expensive homes in Moon Lake but the inexspensive mobile homes are real dumps. That area, the dumpy part, is absolutely terrible and it is right next to the beautiful homes.
I grew up not far from Naperville. The weather in Florida right now is PERFECT!! The sun is shining, the grass is green, flowers are in bloom, the temperature will reach 82 degrees today with LOW humidity. In answer to your question about Moon Lake. There are beautiful areas and not so beautful areas. If your real question is about crime in the area, I suggest you contact the Police Departmnet at 727-816-1919. If you would like information on the demographics or additional homes available, don't hesitate giving me a call'
Sandra Blaker
Realtor Emeritus
Florida Luxury Realty
sandra@floridaluxury.com
727-510-2334
http://www.sandrablaker.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012