Home Buying in Tucson>Question Details

Kfalster, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

Looking for Horse property around area of Tucson under $100,000.

Asked by Kfalster, Tucson, AZ Sat Jun 16, 2012

Foreclosures okay, would be okay with 2 homes as well that need TLC...Any suggestions where to look?

Answers

16
Good evening Kfalster,

Lots of responses on here for you to sort through. As you can tell, for under $100K you can find a lot of land, but probably no home on it. Some of the suggestions out outskirts or Picture Rocks are correct.

However, no one asked if you are pre-approved with a lender? If not, that should be your 1st step in today's market. Once you get pre-approved, find one agent to work with, allow them to help you run a search with all your criteria to see what is avaialble.

Free sites like Zillow.com and Trulia.com are great but not very accurate or up-to-date. Looks like you have many buyers agents who took the time to answer your question on this question alone to pick from. Consider asking for referrals or references, an experience local agent is your best assest. The best part, most of the time there is no cost to you here in Arizona as long as the property is listed on MLS.

If you need a good local lender, I can recommend a couple to choose from.
Best of luck,
Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@Cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 16, 2012
The areas that the previous agents have suggested are probably your best bet, although there may be something available on the east side also. If you contact me with more details about what you are looking for, I will be happy to help you.

David
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 16, 2012
hi
may be I can help you find that please see here for information:
http://racingfuture.com/
I can help you find that, contact me at AzProperties@Ymail.com
Send me your email and I'll send you a listing I have for horse property with a well and barn...Thanks, Brad
We have access to any property you would like in the Tucson Area. Let's get together and discuss your options.

520-661-5340
edholmes@live.com
I can send you a list of property, contact me at AZProperties@Ymail.com.
I have three one acre and one two acre lot in Santa Rita Acres Estates, a residential subdivision with an HOA, allowed up to 2 horses per lot, $28,000 to $46,000.

I also have two 4.9 Acre lots located on the highest points in Coyote Creek, a Luxury Home Gated Community ($185,000 & $195,000).

All of the above lots have paved streets and utilities to the lot line.

And finally, I also have a 121 acres of undeveloped land near Wilmot & Andrada listed for $339,000.
I have 5.79 acres of slightly sloped and rolling topography horse property with mountain views, TRICO Electric, Telephone, City Water and a new 1,250 Gal. Septic System. The property is locaed 12 miles Southwest of Ryan Airfield and 3 Miles North of Diamond Bell Ranch. Tohono Nation Nation land is 1/2 Mile to the East. There are no structures on the property. 1/2 mile to paved access road. The owner is asking $85,000 for the property. Contact me to preview the property.
Bill Brownlee WABJR@LongRealty.com
http://www.WABJR.LongRealty.com
Long Realty (Tanque Verde Office)
Office: (520) 918-1435
Cell: (520) 869-7320
Horse properties priced under $100,000 can be found on the outskirts of Tucson; depends on your commute needs. In order to help you I would need to know how many horses you have, because zoning regulations set limits. Also, are you looking for site-built or manufactured homes?

I own horses and have sold many horse properties over the years. I currently have a couple of horse properties listed and have access to many others. My contact information is below.

Gayla Lemley, Associate Broker, ABR, e-PRO
Tierra Antigua Realty LLC
520-481-9252
Gayla@GaylaLemley.com
http://www.GaylaLemley.com
I can definately help you. I currently have several horse property's on the North West side of Tucson/Marana in your price range. Please contact me for a tour and more information.
Vera Wallace
Long Realty
Dove Mountain/ Continental Ranch
520-918-5730
website: vwallace.longrealty.com
vwallace@longrealty.com
Here are all the current listings with horse facilities: http://goo.gl/AuwcC
Hello Kfaisler,
There are actually several close to or in the Tucson Metro area. Here are 3 MLS# you might want to ask your agent to show you (3-4 bedroom, 2-3 baths, horses permitted) 21209351, 21208899, 21210237. They are not my listings but they look like solid values. The middle one is a little small and not a distressed property, but the other are and may be exceptional values. I have not seen them.
If you do not have an agent to show them to you, I would be happy to.
This is a general search, and upon discussing your needs and expectations, there may be other properties that are a better fit.
Doug Seemann
520-370-8907
Marana and Picture Rocks area are probably your best bet in that price range. It's not impossible to find a site-built home, just difficult! Many in that price range will have manufactured homes, and many of the manufactured homes are quite nice. That said, obtaining financing on manufactured homes can be difficult. I do know a couple lenders who will handle them.

Your best bet is to hire a REALTOR® to help you out with your search who is knowledgeable about those areas.

Jo Ann
Definitely Picture Rocks and Avra Valley and there are some in the Three Points area. Send me all of your contact information and we can set up a free search for you and get started. To put an offer in, you will need to be pre-qualified or show proof of funds if paying cash. Let me know and we can get started.
Avra Valley or Picture Rocks area have very affodable horse properties. If you'd like to email me at msanchez@kw.com I'd be happy to reply with some listings! Let me know if I can be of any help.