Home Buying in Lake Nona>Question Details

bob, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Looking for Condo in Lake Nona- maintenance free 3 bedrooms best options

Asked by bob, Orlando, FL Thu Jan 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3069976688-13838-Walcott-Ave-…

Answers

10
Hi Bob,

First of all there are no condos in Lake Nona unless you count the few built in the Country Club that come with million dollar price tags. The condos being refered to in other answers are in the communities to the east of Lake Nona.

If you are looking for maintenance free then your options in Lake Nona itself are anything in VillageWalk or a townhome in any of the other neighborhoods. There are all fee simple ownership.

VillageWalk was designed as a reitrement community but the age restrictions were never put in place. That's why all the exterior lawn work is included. If you buy a duplex in VillageWalk, then even repainting is included in the HOA. In the other neighborhoods, the townhomes will be organized into service areas for all the common maintenance.

You'll find an explanation of the whole Medical City area on my website. I've also got a custom map I'll be happy to send you.

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.

Mark
Hi Bob,
I have worked in Lake Nona area for years and my REMAX office is in the middle of the community on Narcoossee Rd near the Outback Steakhouse. All the other responses have given you good suggestions. It depends on the type community you like and your price range. Many others have suggested the newer and higher priced communities. If your price range is lower, you may consider a foreclosure, also called an REO. I am a REO listing agent for a few banks. I have 2 condos in this area in "pre-marketing". This means we are cleaning and preparing to list them in the next few weeks. One is in Savannah Pines and has 2 master bedrooms and 1 car garage. It will be well under 100k. The other is a large 1600SF 3/3 in East Lake Park with 2 car garage, and should list in 130's. Let me know if this option interests you. I can help you with these and others.

Don Shippey
REMAX Properties SW
donrshippey@aol.com
407-925-2318
Hi Bob,

I know the Lake Nona area very well. There are a ton of great deals in the area. Please let me know when is a good time to show you some great deals.

Warm regards,

Lin Joy Jesse
Charles Rutenberg Realty
407-701-0547
Bob,
I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath, 1 car garage with a pond and golf course view coming available if interested.Move in condition and hardly been lived in. Out of state owners. I look forward to your reply.

Mike Flahaven
407-340-5291
mike@yourfloridahaven.com
In my opinion Village Walk is a great neighborhood in Lake Nona. It is a Resort Style Community with a town center that includes it's own gas station, cafe and salon. Olympic size swimming pool and great water views. The sales people at Pulte Homes are very accommodating as well. Let me know if you would like to walk through some of the models and I can set us an appointment to view them.
Hi Bob,

I noticed you were looking in the Laureate Park community. Along with that area, there are many great choices in Lake Nona including Village Walk, Nona Preserve, Water's Edge, Eagle Creek, and several other locations around the area. If you would like more information, I am happy to work with you to find the right home for your needs.

Irene Green-Marshall, Realtor, ABR, SFR
Keller Williams Advantage III Realty-Lake Nona
9161 Narcoossee Road, Suite 107
Orlando, FL 32827
407-579-3730 direct
gmi16@cfl.rr.com
irenegreenmarshall.kwrealty.com
Hi Bob, I will love to help you find the correct one, I have a new listing coming... it is located in Lake Nona and it is a 3/2 Townhome, 2 car garage, 2012 Traditional sale, the list price is going to be $195,000 if you are interested please call me @ 407.797.5139.

Anabella Tercero Okrassa.
CPDE RESS REOS Realtor
Z House Realty Group
422 S. Alafaya Trl. Ste 25
Orlando, FL 32828.
Bob,

In the Lake Nona area there are several townhome communities which will provide you with a maintenance free lifestyle. As you will see in this platform there will be many agents to choose from. I provide real estate consultation for clients in the Lake Nona area, so if you need my assistance please let me know. Thank you.

Edward Torres, Realtor
Armel Real Estate
407-832-8641
http://www.sellingUorlando.com
Hi bob,

Thanks for turning to Trulia for your realestate questions.

Miekeba is correct, I'm local and hopefully I'll be able to help you find what you are looking for.

Let me know,

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Hi Bob, Consult a local Realtor.