Home Buying in Eden Prairie>Question Details

Kevin, Home Buyer in Eden Prairie, MN

Looking for Buying Agent

Asked by Kevin, Eden Prairie, MN Sat Jul 21, 2012

I am thinking about buying a home for the first time. A bank prequalified me last week. Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, and Minnetonka area since I work in Eden Prairie. If you have experience in those areas please let me know. Thanks.

Answers

5
Rick Thram’s answer
Hi Kevin,

Both Mark and I have worked in these areas for many years, and would be happy to interview with you to see if we fit your needs as a buyer's representative. We each sell 30-40 homes a year, and can be available to show you homes at your convenience. Give us a call!
Times have changed. Now you will need a Realtor who is experienced in market cycles Up or Down.
Look for an agent who can take your offers in multiple offer situation and get you the home you love.
Dean Gupta, Serving Buyers and sellers one at a Time since 1991.
Web Reference: http://www.HomesInMinn.com
Hey Kevin,

Congratulations on the pre-qualification! I work in these areas and would love to sit down with you to go over my process and any questions you have.
We should get a custom MLS search set up right away so you can start seeing exactly what's available in your area. Many public sites like Trulia show homes that are sold or under contract to be sold, which can be frustrating.

Give me a call and we can get a search set up in 5 min.

Chase
612-819-4474
Not sure how this question got lost on Trulia usually the response is very high.

Kevin I don't work the south metro, but I have worked with other realtors who specialize in those neighborhoods and would give you a lot better service then I ever could.

If you would like a direct referral from a Realtor just contact me on Trulia and I can give you 1 or 2 agents that I like. Once I know your needs I can match you up with the person who will work for you.
Ask people you may know for referrals; or consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best.