Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Mberrios, Home Seller in Oceanside, CA

Looking at homes in lakeridge greens, boynton beach . This a 55 community, but is it active? We are concern about moving with 70 seniors

Asked by Mberrios, Oceanside, CA Tue Jan 25, 2011

Answers

7
M Berrios,

Hi, my name is Michael Tanner with Keyes Realty. I am very familar with Lakeridge Greens in Boynton Beach. I can tell you it is a twice gated community. First gate is key pad and then in Lakeridge is a man guard gate. Lakeridge, has the estate section and zero lot line section, both sections are very well manicured landscaping. The clubhouse features large heated pool, library, workout room, a large theater room with fantastic shows, and of course much much more.

Any more questions regarding Boynton Beach communities, please do not hesitate to contact me.
561-707-1962 or tannergroup@yahoo.com
Mberrios,

If you are looking for an active 55+ community you might want to check out Kings Pointe in Delray which is an incredible development, in a fantastic location with tons of things to do. Throw in the location right off the Atlantic Avenue corridor and it just doesn't get much better. I have a wonderful 2 bedroom unit that we will be listing in the coming days; priced at $23,000 fully furnished it is priced to sell.

If you would like any additional information on Kings Pointe, Lakeridge Greens or other opportunities please feel free to contact me at your convenience and I would be very happy to provide anything you might need.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
I'm Deborah, (561) 502-6953 a resident of 55 & up community, here in BOYNTON BEACH at Royal Manor Estates since 2003 and I'm actually the youngest resident so far,(my husband little older) so-believe me when I tell you there are plenty of activities if you want to be involved and this community IS very active! We have an entertainment committee, Billards league, Golf league, etc.. too much to write but there are 2 activites weekly to help you get to know your neighbors & find out. 1st the Tuesday morning breakfast "Eggs your way" in our Cafe Coffee Shop $3.00, and 2nd the Friday night "Food & Fun" buffet in our ballroom $6.00, with live entertainment, games & contests.
Then there are the Dinner Dances monthly too. I would be happy to give you a Tour anytime, just call me,Deborah (561) 502-6953, there are many beautiful homes for sale or rent here too "By Owners" with no commission hassle to save you money.
Theorectically, this type community trend is as the older leave for multiple reasons, the cycle of age groups changes, we are on the "younger" side of the cycle presently here at our park with many of the past 2 years new residents just starting their retirement. (age 55 to 65) Only 1 person has to be at least 55 if you are married.Call me, love to help you out, it's my "good neighbor policy"! click link below to review Royal Manor Estates.
Good Morning,
Lakeridge Greens is a wonderful community and very active.
The activities are abundant and will keep you and yours extremely busy.
Let me know when you're ready to preview the community.
Warmly,
Marvin Krause
561-870-8542
Yes, it's very active. I would suggest you visit the clubhouse and ask for a list of upcoming activities or schedule of events. That is the best way to make sure that this development will feel right to you. You can also speak with some of the residents to get their feedback.

Please call Liz Vanino with Givoni Realty Corp. at 561-779-9950 or email her at lizsellsfloridahomes@comcast.net. She would be happy to send you a list of properties currently available for you and show you some homes in the development. In addition, she can set you up to receive email alerts when something new comes on the market that meets your criteria. If you would like to receive the email alerts, please email her your price range, town preference, number of bedrooms desired and any other information that is important to you.

Thank you.
I closed on a great house in Lakeridge Greens last April. Buyers are thrilled... go to clubhouse... enjoy the neighborhood. You will too.

Marilyn Jacobs
561-302-3388
marilynjacobs@gmail.com
Yes, it's a very active community. It's a gated community and a few of the amenities include a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts & gym. It's located by Westchester County Club also, which is a great golf course.

If you have more questions about this community or would like me to send your some properties currently on the market, feel free to call or email me, I would be glad to help!

Tracie Whillock

Email: tracie@traciesellsflorida.com
Phone: 561-376-0985