Home Buying in Ashburn>Question Details

JeffG7717, Home Buyer in Aldie, VA

Looking at homes in Willowsford. In particular Integrity Homes. Anyone have any opinions, advice or experience with this neighborhood or builder?

Asked by JeffG7717, Aldie, VA Tue Jan 22, 2013

Answers

6
Sorry forgot to share my thoughts on the integrity homes. I thought while they are not to bad their home quality like indoor doors and frames look bad compared to Pulte our Beazer. I think khov and integrity are the bottom ones. But they priced them that way too.
For the last week or two I've did lot of driving and researching all their four communities. If tennis courts are not on your requirements list, The Greens is the place to buy but only Camberley Homes is currently building and prices start at $730k. If you don't care about gym, Grange near Brambleton is our favorite.

But unfortunately we decided to skip on Willowford as Greens is too far for our needs. While we like Grange, no gym in walking distance means you need to drive to Greens or take membership is not worth for us.

Personally, we thought Brambleton for new homes and River Creek for old homes are good options if you like communities with lot of walking trails and pool.

Also, One Loudoun with small but adequate Central Park looks like a great option. They will soon have great pool and three tennis courts.
Hi Jeff!
I'd love to share some info with you on this amazing new community! Please contact me at your earliest convenience!
Diane King
Keller Williams
703-283-9401
Hey Jeff- Willowsford is a great neighborhood. They have some really unique features, like the 13 mile mountain bike trail and neighborhood farm. I actually take my son over there to ride on it occasionally. The pool is really nice too. I think the only disadvantage is the lake house and other sections are behind Kirkpatrick Farms on the other side of Route 50. You would actually have to drive over there as the communities are not connected in any way. It seems like 3 different communities because they aren't really connected. Have you looked in Brambleton? There is a lot of new construction there too. Give us a buzz or email us for more detailed information to help you.

Joe Doman
REMAX Gateway
703-929-5716
joe@joeknowsva.com
Good morning Jeff,
Absolutely. We have many clients living in Integrity homes, that are very happy and satisfied with the builder. Any issues that arose, were dealt with in a timely manner. I do recommend that you seek a professional agent to represent you when purchasing a home. As a buyers agent, we work for you and always have your best interest at heart since we do not work for the seller. Good luck, and feel free to contact me if you would like me to accompany you and show you homes in this community or elsewhere.

Eleni Malliaros
571-271-6246
http://www.LoudounHousesForSale.com
Jeff - Willowsford is a great neighborhood; lots of excitement about it is brewing. There's going to be a a ton of construction going on for a while, so be prepared to deal with that, but that's par for the course for most new construction neighborhoods in our area.

I've had clients who liked that particular builder. Most builders in the area, as you are probably aware, are good builders - it just depends on the crew/superintendent running the site, and then the customer service if something does come up after the fact. Two different people will have 2 different things to say for just about any builder in this area.

If you're in Aldie and like that area, definitely consider Lenah Run - a great community with fantastic lots; just not new construction. If I can answer any questions at anytime, please call/txt/email anytime.

Matt Elliott
703-627-2167
MattE@kw.com