Home Buying in Benson>Question Details

Debbie Clift…, Other/Just Looking in 27504

Looking a rent to own in Benson, NC

Asked by Debbie Clifton, 27504 Tue May 6, 2008

Answers

2
Debbie,
You might want to also repost your question since right now Trulia has it pointed to Arizona. Just mention the state first or use the zip code in your question.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
Debbie,
Your best bet is to contact a local realtor in the area. If you click the link below it will give you some data on Benson. There is also a link to rental information. I would suggest finding a good agent in the area. Usually for lease/option homes they do not always advertise that. If you look for the listings that have been on the market for a while and are vacant then the owners just usually want someone in the home to relieve them from having to pay that mortgage payment. Just be sure to have an attorney draw up the agreement for you and make sure some of your lease payment is applied to the loan balance. They will want to know how long it will be before you can purchase the property and of course there is the option money that you will need to put down to lock in your price. Many things to consider.

If you need help finding an agent just let me know and I can refer you to a top agent in the Benson area through our national network.

Good luck and Happy house hunting

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad