Jeff Lin, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

Look for a single family house near Strong hospital

Asked by Jeff Lin, Rochester, NY Fri Feb 5, 2010

I am recently a new comer to Rochester, NY and working at UR. I would like to find a single family house near Strong area (14620). So far not too many listings around. If you are a home seller, please leave a message.
I am interested in viewing the houses nearby Strong hospital. If the house is originally a rental house, thanks!
I prefer the home owner lives in the house.

Answers

5
Hey there, Jeff,

Your very best bet is to have a Realtor search the available listings every day for the homes that have the features and price range you're looking for. That way, you'll get an Email alert and/or a phone call the very moment a new home comes onto the market.

Such a Realtor search would, at worst, merely supplement your own efforts. More likely, you'd get info on either a new listing, or a home that has newly reduced its listing price into your chosen price range, much faster and more dependably than you'd find this out yourself!

If you're concerned about 'being sold' or 'harassed' by some Realtor looking to impose an obligation upon you: don't be! Take the time first to locate a Realtor that you're comfortable with. You're going to need one anyway! It's always much better to look at houses, and then enter any purchase agreement, through your own agent, rather than working through the seller's listing Realtor. And your own agent will be committed to providing you with accurate, timely, and pin-pointed information about the very best houses, just as soon as they come onto the market. There's no substitute for this and the other advantages a caring but respectful Realtor can add to your own efforts.

I can make a full report on this important topic available to you. Just let me know if it might help, and best wishes on finding that home soon - especially if you'll be entitled to the first-time buyer tax credit!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 5, 2010
Hi Jeff,

If you have not purchased a home yet and are a health care provider, please check out my website http://www.homebrokerpro.com and go to the Homes for Heroes page.. I am an Exclusive Buyer's Agent offering a portion of my commission back to Health Care providers at no cost to you

Michele Ladd
True North Realtors
Thanks for all three suggestions. I am a 1st-time home buyer and hoping to find one single family house near Strong hospital and then I can walk to my work place. Have been pre-qualified. Unfortunately, I have been searching for a month, but am unable to find one....any information in this neighborhood.. always welcome to drop a line.
Hi Jeff - There are a few homes available in the UR area. Distance from UR ranges from 3.5 to 1.3 miles. Let me know your specific needs and I will do the rest. Feel free to contact me at 585-329-3359 or visit my web site http://www.sidatrounihomes.com and fill out a form with the specific characteristics of the home you are looking for and I will get back to you ASAP.
Hi Jeff,

You're right, the inventory near the U of R is very low right now. It's a very popular area, so homes tend to sell quickly. My office lists a large percentage of homes in that area. If you're interested, you can e-mail me more about what you're looking for (price, number of bedrooms and baths, square footage), and I'd be happy to let you know in advance if I hear of any upcoming listings!

You can contact me at KWahl@RealtyUSA.com, or call me on my cell phone at (585) 455-5524. Good luck with your home search!

Kristen Wahl
RealtyUSA
Web Reference: http://www.KristenWahl.com