Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

job4doris,  in Las Vegas, NV

Locked for 6 mnth hm rental agreement near Charleston / Sloan area. Love hm but i cant seem to shake off fear factor - pls advise?

Asked by job4doris, Las Vegas, NV Sat Oct 6, 2012

Answers

7
It sounds to me like you would like to get out of your lease. The best way to do that is to find a tenant to rent your home so you can move out. You are responsible for the monthly rent payments only until the end of the lease or until the unit is re-rented, so get someone else to rent it. The best way to accomplish that is to run some free ads in http://www.craigslist.com. Good luck.
Thank you for the information Neal, that is quite informative.
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012
Sorry, I was unable to write anymore than i was allowed. I have recently locked into a 6 month rental agreement and i reside near the Charleston / Sloan area. I am not sure if you are familiar with the area but it is not the greatest place to live. Anyway, i have recently moved here from the bay area and have only been here for approximately 6 months. Nowi have some regrets because i have a hard time sleeping and I worry about my safety from time to time.

The home i reside is definitely a beauty but i just cant get comfortable to call it home.
What are you talking about?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Successful people are not without fear, they feel the fear and accomplish what they want anyway. If you want to buy the house your living in- do due diligence- can you afford the payments? Get inspections done for the property and if you fully inderstand what your getting yourself into, go for it. The masses generally live lifes of quite desperation because they are locked into fear. Fear usually comes when you are at the edge of our own circumference of our comfort zone, it's positive function is call our awareness to our present, to have us pay attention to what we are doing. If we dont face our fears then we are their victim if we do we grow and we expand our circumference.
No guts no glory. No risk no reward. Good luck. You might be right to be afraid just do your due diligence.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
I am not sure what your fear is. If it is the fear that the landlord will go into foreclosure that is a legitimate concern. It happens. There are web sites that you can google that will give you sources of information to help you stay informed. I googled is my landlord paying the mortgage or tenant rights in Nevada. I am not sure if this was your fear but if it is I hope I have helped. I am always available to help and answer any questions you have.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Trust your instinct! If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012

Please expound more..fear factor of what? Residing in area? Purchasing a home?

Nakia Woodson
Wardley Real Estate
702-318-1244
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012