Home Buying in Chapel Hill>Question Details

Psizzle, Home Buyer in Chapel Hill, NC

Little HIll - St James Place - Can anyone give me any information about the place? Are the homes in this area high in demand? Is this a good area?

Asked by Psizzle, Chapel Hill, NC Mon Jun 25, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Psizzle,

I am a Chapel Hill agent as well and would welcome an opportunity to discuss helping you find a place. I offer buyer's agent programs that I think are unique in this area in that I work with my clients up front to determine the scope of the services they need and structure my fees based on that. This will typically result in a commission rebate to the buyer since the amount of commission built in to the price of most listed properties is usually larger than my fee. Contact me if you are interested in more information on how this works.

John
Psizzle,

I'm assuming you are asking about 3 St. James place which is already under contract. Nice area with good proximity to UNC. About the only possible downside is the road noise coming off of Fordham Blvd/54 West

Happy to help you find a great home here in Chapel Hill, my specialty is Buyer Side Brokering and i don't do dual agency, if we're working together you won't ever have to wonder who I'm really looking out for. You can find out more about me either by checking my Trulia profile out or my website which I've given a link to below.

I am in the top 5% of all agents in the Chapel hill Board of Realtors in terms of closed transactions and through my personal network can often find homes not actively on the market fr my clients. Feel free to contact me directly if you'd be interested in talking about your specific real estate needs.
Larry, yes i was asking about 3 St. James, but I guess I'm a little too late. I did drive by there a couple times and loved it from the outside. You never can tell with pics. I should of posted this question a long time ago. Really liked the Laural Hills area.

Once I become active, I will defiantly keep you mind.

Thanks.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
Thanks for the replys, I forgot to look this morning, but it seems like the house I was looking at is no longer for sale. Next time I need to act faster.

I agree with Charles this is a very nice part of Chapel Hill. I would suggest you retain an Agent to act on your behalf as a buyers agent, there is no cost for this service to you. I would be happy to assist.
Michael
The house in St. James Place, Little Hill is a very desirable neighborhood of Chapel Hill, an older established neighborhood. The renovations are extremely well done. I would be delighted to show it! If you would like me to preview it for you, please give me a call at 919 740 2919. BEst wishes, Charles Gordon