Home Buying in Petaluma>Question Details

Vivian Hubert, Home Buyer in San Rafael, CA

Like to see a home with 4 bedrooms, garage, LARGE lot. -0- neighbors. in Sonoma county but close to Marin

Asked by Vivian Hubert, San Rafael, CA Tue Nov 23, 2010

Answers

4
Hi Vivian,

Take a look at 40 Balma Lane in West Petaluma. It's a great 4 bedroom home on one acre.

web site: balmalane.com or 40balmalane.com

I would be happy to show it to you any time.

Patricia Paulsen
pat.paulsen@winecountrygroup.com
Licenced Real Estate Broker
License# 00493697
Vivian,

There are many well qualified agents that can help you find your perfect home. I would suggest that you speak to a lender first to get a preapproval letter. As you can see from the answers you have already received, these homes can be sold quickly. When you do find the right home you will need to submit a pre approval letter from a lender with your offer. Multiple offers are common place these days and you want to make sure your offer is a solid offer for consideration. This will also allow you to search for homes within the correct price range. It is an excellent time to buy a home now - lowest interest rates in years and low priced homes.

Also, something you may want to consider is to use an agent that is Distress Property Certified. These homes (like many homes these days) are financially distressed and can be in excellent condition physically. The processes of buying (and selling) these homes is best handled by an certified agent rather you are on the buying or selling side of the transaction. Having someone representing you that knows how to protect your interest for today and the future is extremely important.

Please feel free to contact me directly for any assistance in your search. I have lived in Petaluma for almost 20 years and I am happy to guide you and assist you finding the right property for you. And yes I am a Distressed Property Certified. Ellen@APR.com
Web Reference: http://www.EllenCrusoe.com
Hi Vivian,

I can certainly show you some great properties that fit that description. I showed one last night 1 day on the market and we are writing an offer today. It is an reo property but in great condition. These seem to move quickly lately, seems like a rush to get in before the end of the year! Please call or email me I would be happy to assist.
Dino
415-215-2614 or dino.wilson@pacunion.com
There is a beautiful home off of Cloud Lane just north of the Sonoma County line, 5200 Redwood Hwy S, Petaluma, CA 94952. It has 4 BR/3 BA, includes a large wine cellar in the basement ande sits on 18+ acres. It was built in 89 and has wonderful finishes throughout.