sarah rodrig…, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

Like the fact that this is a rent to own. We are actually "downgrading" neighborhood for a classic style home....

Asked by sarah rodrigues, Fort Wayne, IN Sun Jan 5, 2014

How long are the owners willing to do a rental situation? We could buy, but have to do something about our current home, not sure if it will sell in a timely manner and we want to move soon.

Answers

7
Sarah, the owners would like a one or two year rent to own contract. Does that work for you?

If you do not have your current home listed, I will be happy to do an analysis of the market you are in. This analysis will contain an estimate of how much cash you can expect to net at closing, and how quickly that should take place.

chipperry@remax.net
260-220-0363
260-341-5038
Hi Sarah,
Have you recited the help you needed? If not, please feel free to give me a call and I will be happy to help you. I would he happy to help you market and sell your home in a timely manner.
Please feel free to call me at 260-450-5545.
Hi Sarah,

Last November I worked with some folks who atttemted to acquire this home with a lease to own. They were not approved by the seller. Because of that experience, and loving and having lived for some years in that neighborhood, I am in an insightful position to help you.

For more information and help, you can reach me at 260-220-0363.
Sarah-

I would be happy to talk with you about how we can help you sell your home. We will provide you with a free market analysis of your home, as well as discuss the overall market in your area. Feel free to contact through Trulia, or you can reach me on my mobile at 260-341-1958.

I look forward to talking with you.

Todd
If you are inquiring about 343 W Sutterfield? Rental for this property is a one year lease.
Fees are as follows:
Application Fee- $50
Security Deposit- $725 (same as a months rent)
Pet Fee- $250

Owner will pay Assn. dues, Bldg. Ins. and Taxes
Tenant will pay Cooling, Deposits, Electric, Fuel, Heating, Lawn Maintenance, Sewer, Trash Collection, Water, Cable

If you have more inquiries just let me know!

Laura Kinner
260-249-9993
lkinner@movingindiana.com
The Seller is occupying the home on a part time basis and so utilities are not true to a full time occupant but, with Furnace set at 63degrees and sparing water use, the utilities are around $150 a month. I have particulars on Lease Option and just renting for now. Call me when you can, as I have information on your property as well. Thank you Sarah.
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014
Thanks. How would we get info on the utility prices?
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014
Sarah,
Congrats on being able to exercise more than one option.
If you can purchase the home outright, that is what you should do.
You will discover that advertised RTO have embedded significant profits (well above the equity profit) in the RTO. Unless your money was, and is, EASILY made, you may want to keep as much of it as possible in your pocket.
-
You would be well advised to contact a local REALTOR who has a multi-dimensional practice and have them guide you through the process. You will discover, if they allow you to see what the do behind the scenes, they are worth every minute you spend with them.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
annettelawrenceRemax(at)gmail.com
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Hi Sarah.

I'm not sure what home you are talking about here. Can you provide a link or an address for me please?

Amanda and I would love to have a pressure free chat with you about your situation and your needs. Please give me a call at 260.704.0842 to discuss.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Jared
Century 21 Bradley Realty
Sarah: You might want to consider our ON-LINE AUCTIONS as a way to sell your current home. We can save you potentially thousands in costs!
Bill Loomis 260-437-1540
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014