Kandis, Home Buyer in Livermore, CA

Lennar in Mountain House!

Asked by Kandis, Livermore, CA Wed Apr 16, 2008

I plan on making an offer on one of the Lennar models pretty soon. What I don't understand is why they have had a listing price of $597,900 for this specific model for quite some time. I researched and found that the same model is selling in the 420-450k range (I checked the "sold price" information on a few different sites). Are they just hoping that a buyer doesn't research the sold prices? Even though the listed price is $597,900; I think I'll be starting in the low 400k range based on the recent sales info. What do you think?!!!

K

Answers

1
Hi Kandis, Way To Go!!I think you are an informed buyer, and a testiment to the onset of the Internet Buyer, and the information you have available. I think you have hit the nail on the head. I wish you nothing but the best, and if you ever need representation, because builders are finally paying commisions to RE Agents (yeah), please let me know. I have 300 Agents in my company and would be honored to recommend one to you. Great job getting informed! "The Coach" 209-758-3113 or thecoach@prucalifornia.com
Web Reference: http://askEB.com