smayer31, Home Buyer in 28078

Lenders in Charlotte area to lend around 600?

Asked by smayer31, 28078 Thu Aug 9, 2012

Score is 659, 605, 589 and could not get approved through Allan Tate with an FHA. Charlotte, Huntersvill or Cornelius NC lender that can get an aproval?

Answers

3
Good afternoon, SMayer.
I suggest you read that Truila blog: "I have bad credit and no savings. Can I get a home or am I stuck renting?" If you meet that criterion, you should be able to get a loan with your current scores. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. ... if you appreciate this answer, please give it a "thumbs up", or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click .
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Have your LO tell you what to do in order to get to a 640. Allen Tate LOs are pretty good about 'going the extra mile' for their clientele from what i've heard.
Give me a call. I have a lender that we can use

704-890-1860