Home Buying in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Mom, Other/Just Looking in Oklahoma City, OK

Lenders for self employed

Asked by Mom, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Jan 30, 2014

I have a family member wanting to buy a home. Credit score etc is perfect. Need a list of lenders who specialize in working with the self employed.
Thanks!

Answers

7
Call Perry Duncan with SWBC Mortgage at 405-277-3121, he may be able to help and tell him Josh sent you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 31, 2014
Thanks Josh! This is the second time Perry's name has come in in the last couple of months. I will pass the info on to future home buyer.
Flag Fri Jan 31, 2014
You should check out The Lenders Network they work with several lenders that do loans most lenders can't (poor credit, self employed, no credit etc).. If anyone can get your family member approved, they can! Good luck!
Good Morning:
My suggestion to you is go to Bank Of Oklahoma, RCB Bank of Nichols Hills, or First Mortgage Corp: In my dealings with self employed there is not a whole lot of difference between you and some one employed as long as you have all your paper work and all taxes up to date:

I will be glad to assist you in any way I can in helping you find yours or your family member a new home:

Thank You
John Phillips
405 413 0791
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi Mom. :) I, too, am self employed…as is my husband. We are in the process of purchasing a home currently. We are using an interim financing product. It does require 20% down but it is better than the alternative. Perry Fatheree at First State Bank of Yukon is the lender. 405-354-2265. You should give him a call. Also, let me know if your family member needs any help finding a home. Good luck with everything. It can be challenging.

Michelle Foy Belknap
405-365-5320
michelle@buygreenokc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 30, 2014
We offer a variety of loans for the self employed. Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com

800 315 8803

NMLS 20743
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 30, 2014
Kurt Swink: Financial Concepts Mortgage; (405)722-5626

Jim Rapp: First Mortgage Company; (405)359-8096

Many people in my office use these two particular lenders for a reason...they are excellent at what they do.
Heath Jenkins with AMC Mortgage is a great lender. 405-295-9900 or hjenkins@amcmtg.com

Let me know if you need anything on the Real Estate end! Krista@EXITRealtyMartin.com