john, Home Buyer in Oxnard, CA

Lender specialize in VA Loans

Asked by john, Oxnard, CA Wed Aug 29, 2012

I am looking for a lender who specializes in VA Home Loans. I am planning to purchase house somewhere in Ventura County. Please advise

Answers

4
I would recommend that you find the a Navy Federal Credit union near you and Join. I'm in the process of buying a home using my VA at 3.25 percent. I'm not sure if you have a Navy Federal Credit Union near you but I think it's worth a drive to Fountain Valley, Ca (Orange) to join. After that everything is done over the internet.

Any more questions
mewwms@hotmail.com
Hi John: There are many VA specialists.
I would highly recommend you find one in your very area that you can go in and visit face to face.

I recently met with some clients, referred by their real estate agent, who were working with an out of state loan agent. The interest rate that was being charged and the fees were huge.

I feel working with a loan agent who is referredd to you by the real estate agent you have chosen is a great way to get the best loan agent.

The loan agent relies on the real esate agent to share leads with him. If the loan agent is gauging (which is what I saw), the real esate agent is not going to feel his client is being best served.

Ask the loan agent to show you how the fees are going to be paid if the seller cannot or will not pay the fees.

Have another loan agent review the pricing. Ask for estimates (loan fee worksheets) or Good Faith Estimates once you are in escrow to compare pricing.

Please do not let yourself be taken advantage of!! :)
Hi John,

I specialize in VA mortgages. How can I help you?

Take a look at my recommendations here on Trulia from some of my recent VA clients.

http://www.trulia.com/myprofile/recommendation/

Please feel free to contact me for more info or help. You can also find more information on my VA mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
ENG Lending
(877)228-9069
I have closed 6-7 VA lender homes with NAVY SEABEE Officers since January. I highly recommend UNITED VETERANS formerly VA Home Loans. Let me know if you have any further questions. I have served from E7 Chief Petty Officers to 2nd in Command at Port Hueneme. As a smaller
independent available 24/7, I would feel priviledged to help another selfless Warrior of this great nation.

http://www.komarrealestate.vpweb.com