Home Buying in Lehigh Acres>Question Details

Prasanna Upp…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers or Cape Coral ?

Asked by Prasanna Upperi, New York, NY Wed Mar 6, 2013

Hi There,

I want to buy an investment property for rental purposes. Can experts tell me which one is better and why? I am an out of state investor. So I need some insight here.

Answers

9
It depends on what type of product and what your goals are. We work with a lot of investors and manage close to 200 rental properties for investors just like yourself. Give me a call if we can help.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Investment property is a great return on money in the Cape Coral, Florida area
Send me your periments and I will start work on it
Bob Spearman
239-989-1420
robert.spearman@floridamovies.com
The cities are different, they all share our Florida life style and beautiful climate.
It depends also on how much you want to invest. Do you want waterfront property? or prefer the nice countryside with the big trees? or maybe a downtown feel with the river views?
Ultimately the choice is yours.
But don't wait too long our market is great!
If you have any questions call me at 239-297-8933.
Vivian Hyzdu Realtor GRI, SFR
Jones and Company Realty Inc./Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres.
Hello Prasanna,

As the others have said it really depends on your needs and price range. All three offer great investment potential. I would be happy to help explain the pros and cons. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail, I would be happy to help.

Have a great day,
Nancy
I work with a lot of out of state investors like your self. Most important things to think about are: How many you are looking to purchase, Do you want to flip right away or down the road, Are wanting something you can fix then rent and then flip, so as you can see there are several ways to invest, and the communities are just another answer to the questions above. If I can help answer any questions for you or make recommendations, just give me a call at 239-603-4128

Cary Stephens, Realtor
Market America Realty Network
Hi Cary,

Thank you for your reply. First I want to start with one property and if I feel comfortable after few months I may one or two more and that about it. I am not looking for fixer uppers. I am looking for turn key rental properties. I am not looking to flip right away. I am planning for rental income may be after 3 - 5 years after that I may sell for profit.

Hope that answers all your questions.

Prasanna
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
Prasanna,

I have a link describing each city on my website.

http://www.kevincloutier.com

Start there and call or e-mail with how I can help you.
239.246.6639

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
They are all great rental areas. Lehigh probably will give you the best return on your investment and rental income.
I agree with Neil. Each area is different and has it's own strengths and weaknesses.
Prasanna,

a lot will depend on your investment strategy ( are you looking to fix and flip? hold and rent? if rent, are you seasonal or annual?) It would be much easier for everyone to answer your question if we had a little more information.
Hi Neil,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a turn key properties. I don't have experience in fixing. I want to rent it out annual.

Hope that helps

Prasanna
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013