Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

Toolsandmore, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Lease to own in Pittsburgh

Asked by Toolsandmore, Pittsburgh, PA Tue Aug 18, 2009

Hi, I am looking for a lease to own home in the Pittsburgh area. Does anybody know of any real resources that are available online? I am tired of going through scam websites only to find nothing. I know there are legitimate lease to own homes available but I am having a difficult time finding the appropriate resources. Thank you

Answers

3
I welcome you to take a look at our website http://(www.rent2own-pittsburgh.com) it has a lot of good information in regards to FAQ's about rent to own / lease / purchase. We also specialize in finding nice homes in nice area's for rent to own properties. We work with our tenant buyers to find out exactly what they are looking for in a home, and what area's and from there we go out and find you a home to lease purchase. Please feel free to give me a call at the number listed on the website and we can get a better idea of what type of property and payment you are looking for and find a home for your family. Also feel free to ask any questions that are not answered on our website.
I would drive around in the areas you are thinking of moving too and your see a ton or rent to own signs in the more hard hit areas, usually the poorer sections and your get a great deal...but a good deal can cost you, my advice is to buy the least expensive home in the best area you can afford....imo of course!

However in many rich areas, esp where I reside, there are tons of foreclosures and homes for sale as well as rent to own, drive around and look, its kinda of depressing actually...but a great time if your buying!
Unfortunately, there isn't any one website to find lease to own. There aren't alot in the multi-list there are advertised either. If you email me privately I could check the areas you are interested in. Is there something preventing you from purchasing a home?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 12, 2009