rssraj, Home Buyer in 11375

Last sold value

Asked by rssraj, 11375 Wed Jun 6, 2012

Where do I find the last sold value of a home? On Acris, I see two docs showing two different mortgage amounts but no property sale record. I see propertyshark offers this but for a subscription

Isn't a property sale part of the public record and does anybody know what agency can one call in Queens, NY to inquire about this?

thx

Answers

7
I would be more than happy to email you a list of recently sold properties, if you could just specify what neighborhood? You can contact me at alinab@exitrealtyone.com if you have any other questions, I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Contact your local agent, He/She will give you all of the information.
If you would like to do it yourself you can look it up on Acris, Property Shark and Geodata
Thank You
Your best bet would be to look it up on Property Shark or Geodata, which have those public records readily available or speak to an agent who has access to both.

Marco Gomez
NY State Licensed Associate Broker
Realtor®
Keller Williams Landmark II
Mobile: (917) 734-2012
Fax: (877) 817-9101
marco.gomez@gmail.com
When on Acris- the deed is what you are looking for...if you hit img (image of the document) you will be able to read the actual deed which will tell you what the selling /purchase price was. When you hit img- JAVA will come up authenticating- don't let it run- you will still be able to view your document . Terry 718-614-3167
It's only 7 years old - Where in Acris does a sale value show? I log in and can only view mortgage deeds. Maybe i'm not reading it right - can you try yourself and tell me if Acris shows you and what you clicked on?

Thx
Hi Rsraj, Do you have any idea how long ago it was purchased? I am not sure how far back Acris records go ..probably back to 1960s so far?? the rest is in Deeds Books or on microfilm -probably can call the registrars office and find out where you can find older information. Do you need this information for Capital tax gain???? Terry K 718-614-3167 or email TKorahais@elliman.com
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information, or visit the county's public records department; keep in mind that last sold value, really has no bearing on today's market, rather review recently sold similar properties in the immediate area.