Home Buying in Lancaster>Question Details

TiffanyJ, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

Lancaster Housing Authority Properties

Asked by TiffanyJ, Palmdale, CA Wed Dec 12, 2012

I've come across some information on the City of Lancasters website, "Housing & Neighborhood Revitaliztion". I saw numerous properties listed there but I'm still slightly confused about the program itself. Can someone here please fill me in?

Answers

2
Yeprem P. Davoodian, M.A.’s answer
Hello Tiffany,
Marc, below could not have answered your question better. In addition, Counties and Cities sometimes do venture in revitalization projects to beautify areas within their limits and create affordable/desirable neighborhoods.

Yeprem P. Davoodian, M.A.
Pinnacle Estate Properties
Hello Tiffany, the homes you refer to have been purchased by the City and rehabilitated to an almost new condition. It is the city's desire to sell the home to owner occupants and as long as you meet their income and household eligibility requirements you may place an offer to purchase the property.

Please call and I would be glad to answer any additional questions you may have.

Marc LeNorgant
Prudential Troth REALTORS
661-305-1548
http://www.marclenorgant.com