Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

tito_s_55, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Lakshore Subdivsion Near Humble

Asked by tito_s_55, Houston, TX Tue Dec 31, 2013

Is lakeshore subdivision a good place to raise a family. My family and I are relocating to houston. I am looking for a subdivsion with good amenities that is safe and has an exemplary elementary school. I have one son, age 8. My work is located in dowtown houston but commute is not a real issue as i travel out of state and country for work. My price ceiling is 230k. Please any advice on THE BEST subdivsions would be wonderful.

Answers

4
Hello Tito,

Let me jump in here as well. Lakeshore is nice and you have chosen a great area to focus on. I think you would really like to look at Eagle Springs. Currently there are three listings available in your price range. Amenities are fantastic and a wonderful family lifestyle. Great schools.

You might not have heard, but not too far away will be the new theme parks (in New Caney). One is similar to a Six Flags and the other is a Dinosaur park. What I am saying is that this area should continue to appreciate in value and you will have that much more entertainment available.

Homes do not stay on the market for long in Houston, so depending on when you are relocating, you should go ahead and get pre-qualified for a mortgage if you will be using one.

Please choose one of the Realtor®s on this forum to let us help you. It generally costs you nothing to have a professional agent on YOUR side and we can make a huge difference in your purchase experience. I hope to hear from you.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
arnold@yournexthomehouston.com
http://www.yournexthomehouston.com
713-396-2017 281-788-8962
Lakeshore is a great community! Also Waters Edge just north of Lakeshore offer parks, pools, some gated areas and docks for fishing along Lake Houston. No boat launch there, but the county park is just a few miles south and offers a launch near the dam.

Other areas to consider in the Humble area include Summerwood, Eagle Springs, Fall Creek, Walden on Lake Houston and the master planned community-Kingwood. All are in the Humble ISD, lots of trees. The entire area is an easier commute to downtown Houston VS other suburbs. Wide range of prices as well.

The "best" may mean different things to different people. Maybe you need to explore all of them to get a feel? We can assist you. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
other subdivisions that are as nice also is Walden on Lake Houston/Kings River-as mentioned by Partners in Realty the other neighboring subdivisions are as nice also -if I was to pick one over the other I would seriously consider Eagle Springs
The Lakeshore subdivision is nice, as well as the neighboring subdivisions - Summerwood, Waters Edge, Eagle Springs - which are all family oriented. This area has new schools, is close to shopping, restaurants, and is convenient to downtown, the George Bush Intercontinental airport, and much more. It is a great place to live. I have worked with many relocating families and the ones who have chosen this area and VERY happy. I would be happy to assist you, as well.

I am an Accredited Buyer's Representative, as well as a Broker. I would be happy to provide you with testimonials and references from my clients.

Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell phone - 713-530-4098 - any time.

Happy New Year!