Home Buying in Soundview>Question Details

DariusMommie, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

Lafayette Estates at 825 Morrison Avenue in the Bronx

Asked by DariusMommie, Bronx, NY Mon Jun 28, 2010

I viewed an apartment at 825 Morrison Avenue, Lafayette Estate. They have completely renovated 2bdr. coops for $250k 5% down. I am a first time homebuyer and have no idea of what is a good deal and what is a disaster. Can anyone give me some insight?

Answers

3
Please call me at 718-904-0004. I am a mortgage banker whose office is close to Lafayette Estates and I am familiar with the property.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 3, 2010
Since you already viewed the unit, I'm assuming you already have an agent--ask your agent for comps--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--review the data and make a determination as to a fair offer--then go from there--your agent can best advise.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 28, 2010
Vernetta,

Call Mark Brown at Bank of America Home Loans at 718-629-8893 to get qualified. Send me your email address, I can get you some comparibles in that area. Always do your homework and ask ask questions! If its New Construction they will be a transfer tax you have to pay at closing and you also need a copy of the offering plan. Plus you always need a good real estate attorney to review contracts.

If you need any assistance let me know me and my business associate Theresa Martinez work fast and follow up with all our clients.

Best of Luck!

Mildred valentin, Realtor
Exit Realty Van Zandt
1314 Blondell Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
646-957-4648
valentin333@optonline.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 28, 2010
WHAT IS THE RENT AFTER YOU PUT DOWN 25%
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014