Home Buying in Weston>Question Details

Luciano, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

LOOKING TO BUY A HOUSE IN A COMMUNITY LOCATED IN WESTON/PLANTATION/DAVIE/SUNRISE/COOPER CITY AREA. WHICH COM. OFFERS THE MOST AMENITIES FOR KIDS?

Asked by Luciano, Miami, FL Fri Aug 15, 2014

Answers

6
Hi Luciano,

As everyone indicated previously, each city has it own community services to extend to its families. Once you have narrowed down your specific location, more specific information will be provided to you regarding the extra curricular activities available to your family.

The first step in any home purchase will be to get you pre-approved so that you know what loan amount you qualify for. Once that is determined, you would decide what your payment comfort zone is.

I will be there with you every step of the way up until the point you get to the closing table.

Please feel free to contact me so that I can guide you through your entire Real Estate Transaction.

Magdalene Fortson
First Service Realty Real Living
Magdalenefortson@gmail.com
786-457-0955
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 1, 2014
Each of these 5 cities have many activities for children using our community public parks system. Your question varies more within each of these cities as to your budget, amount of bedrooms, and what you are actually looking for. Examples include a community that has tennis courts, basketball courts or a community pool. I have sold home in each of these cities.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2014
Hello Luciano,

All of these cities offer excellent amenities for kids. It all depends on what exactly you are looking for. In addition, you will want to determine which area is a good fit for price, type of home and general location. Lots to consider!

I would be glad to help you in your search for a home. I specialize in all of these areas, and can answer all of your questions.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
954-547-9203
http://www.StefanieSellsBroward.com
Hi Luciano,

I used to live in Weston area (Bonaventure); I own properties in Sunrise and I live in Plantation:)....
Each on of these is a bit different, all are good cities, some have higher property value and taxes.... what is your price range?

Did you like this post? If so, please 'Like" it. Thank you!!

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!
Hello Luciano: I agree with Gary, each of these cities offer nice communities with amenities for your children. I would have many more questions for you in order to help you narrow down the area for you and your family. However, to answer your question, I would have to say that if you don't mind the size, Weston's Savanna has wonderful amenities and activities for kids. Monterra in Cooper City has a beautiful clubhouse, newly built homes and again, amentities and activities for children. Having said that.. most of the Weston and Pembroke Pines communities offer the same.

I reall recommend you working with an experienced, professional Realtor who will help you with every aspect of your home purchase, from narrowing down the right location, by community and school district, and making sure its within your price range. Your Realtor will also help you negotiate the best price and basically take away all the stress and 2nd guessing. It always starts with what you can afford first, and then everything else gets narrowed down from there.

If you don't already have a Realtor, of course, I'd be delighted to help you.

Hope this helped!

Best of luck,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Hello Luciano,

There are nice communities with amenities in all of these cities. Are there any specific amenities that you are looking for ? What is your price range ?