JosephReosRus, Both Buyer and Seller in Kings County, NY

LOOKING FOR PRIVATE MONEY FOR FORECLOSURE INVESTMENTS I HAVE OVER 14 YEARS EXPIRIENCE IN THE LOCATION/RESALE OF FORECLOSED PROPERTIES FOR INVESTORS

Asked by JosephReosRus, Kings County, NY Sun Jan 9, 2011

GO TO MY BLOG TO VIEW MY PROFILE http://WWW.REOSRUS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Answers

6
We consider foreclosure purchase scenarios. Renovation funds can be added to the loan with staged draw schedule. Can close in 10 days. Typically looking at 50LTV, 60LTV on case-by-case. Other conditions and restrictions apply Contact for more details info@nordeastrealtygroup.com
Hi, I'm looking for foreclosures in the Prospect Park area, just 1/2 hour to NYC via subway. Windsor Terrace, Ditmas, Kensington, Greenwood, or Sunset park are also areas that would put me close to Prospect Park. Some parts of Flatbush are O.K. I need a 2 bedroom under $100,000. Contact me at 718 462-1072.
Great question.

a few suggestions:

1. How much of YOUR OWN MONEY are you putting into each deal? The more of YOUR money you put in the easier it is for you to get financing. Min of 30% on each deal would be a very good starting point. 50% down would be better.

2. Do you have PRE-QUALIFED INVESTOR BUYERS? i.e. do you have their financial statements to show those other investors can BUY these "deals"

3. Are you a Realtor? if not that may be a challenge into days specialized government maze of foreclosures and government REO, foreclosure regulations.

Good Luck
Yes, I have a Private Money lender who can do LONG TERM investment property loans at low interest rates.

Please call me to discuss the details.

Sarah Montes
FundingNow@Live.com
(214) 293-1831
We represented an inexperienced investor who went belly-up in a co-op with a "hard-money" lender. It was an ugly and unpleasant situation to be involved with.

We urge caution before jumping into any private lending situation because your rights and the penalties may differ from a traditional lending arrangement. Work with an experienced real estate attorney who specializes in these types of deals.

We wish you much success in your endeavors.

Bonnie Chernin and David Rogoff
Fillmore Real Estate Branch #19
2926 Avenue J
Brooklyn NY 11210
917-593-4068 (David’s Cell)
646-318-5031 (Bonnie’s Cell)
davidrogoff@fillmore.com
Hi Joseph,

you can check my website at http://www.hardmoneyloannyc.com
if you have a deal on the table you can fill up the application and we will check if we can
finance it for you.

Kobi
Web Reference: http://hardmoneyloannyc.com