Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Investor Cal…, Home Buyer in California

LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT PROP. IN ORLANDO FLORIDA. REALTOR/PROP MGR WHO CAN IDENTIFY HOMES THAT CASH FLOW AND WILL APPRECIATE. FORECLOSURES/ SHORT SALES

Asked by Investor California, California Mon Apr 30, 2012

AFTER EXPLORING TEXAS I AM NOW LOOKING AT FLORIDA. WANT TO FIND AN REO LISTING AGENT OR HAS ACCESS TO FORECLOSED/SHORT SALE PROPS IN BEST AREAS. RENTAL INCOME >1% PER MONTH OF PURCHASE PRICE. NO FIXER UPPER, ONLY COSMETIC. REALTOR EXPERIENCE WITH INVESTORS, RENTALS, FINANCE, COSMETIC RENOVATIONS THAT CAN BUILD A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP FOR MULTIPLE PROPERTIES. IMP TO PL. SHARE BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE WITH ABOVE TO lajolla92037@gmail.com. AM CURRENTLY IN ORLANDO AND IF SHOWN THE RIGHT PROPERTY AM WILLING TO MAKE THE INVESTMENT. PL SHARE AS MUCH BACKGROUND AS POSSIBLE. LIKE TO BUY NEWER HOMES IN MOST DESIRABLE AREAS THAT HAVE HIGH RENTAL DEMAND AND CAN APPRECIATE, ALTHOUGH I AM OPEN TO OTHER STRATEGIES THAT MIGHT WORK BETTER IN ORLANDO AREA. I WILL ONLY BE HERE FOR A FEW DAYS SO PL. REPLY ASAP.

Answers

3
Craig Rich’s answer
We specialize only in residential property management, but we work hand in hand with some outstanding buyer's agents. I look forward to seeing how we can help.

craig@rpmpremier.com
407-374-9101
IF you ar ein Orlando now then please call me an I will set you up with one of my experienced Realtors. We help people like you every day of the week.

http://www.shoporlandohomes.com
http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com

4078324888
Hello Mr Orlando investor and welcome. As Orlando is booming with many opportunities the most competive area for your needs is in the new Medical City area. These houses are flying off the market at over asking price! Many new home developments in this area as well. I would be happy to send you some information on some listings and set up some time to see the lay of the land. I work with many investors and know the time demand that urgent matters need. Thank you for your time.