Ralph, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

LOOKING FOR EITHER 1 FAMILY WITH FINISH BASEMENT WITH WALKOUT IN BELLEVILLE,N.J. MUST HAVE AT LEAST A DRIVEWAY FOR $150,000 IN CASH TYPE OF DEAL...

Asked by Ralph, Newark, NJ Fri Feb 18, 2011

HI, I'M LOOKING FOR EITHER 1 FAMILY WITH FINISH BASEMENT WITH WALKOUT IN BELLEVILLE,N.J. MUST HAVE AT LEAST A DRIVEWAY, OR A 2 FAMILY WITH AT LEAST A DRIVEWAY IN BELLEVILLE, OR MOTHER/ DAUGHTER TYPE OF HOUSE IN BELLEVILLE,N.J. WITH DRIVEWAY FOR ABOUT $150,000 IN CASH DEAL

Answers

6
Hi Ralph. I'm familiar with Belleville and have been buying, fixing and selling properties for over 10 years. As Marc stated, in that price range most of the properties will need work. I have extensive experience inspecting residential properties, determining the extent and cost of repairs as well as calculating/estimating the after repair value. Feel free to email me and I'll send you a list of available properties that fit your criteria. I'm also a part of a network of private housing providers who may have properties that fit your criteria but aren't yet on the multiple listing service (mls). Best of luck.

Ibrahim S. Hughes
EXIT Queen's Realty
Realtor Associate
4 Bloomfield Avenue
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Cell: (908) 578-1981
Fax:(908) 320-7997
Emial: ihughes1970@gmail.com
It;s going to be hard to find what your looking for my suggestion would be sit down with a lender se what programs you qualify for and then work with an agent that knows how to use the "Seller Concession" to help finance the closing costs
Hi Ralph,

Born and raised in Belleville, I know the town, areas of Belleville and the homes pretty well. There's about a handful of single family homes (approx 5) priced under $150,000 with a driveway and about 3 of them have a walkout (basements are not necessarily finished) and they are either short sales or bank owned, need work and are as is. If your looking to buy a move in condition home for $150,000 in Belleville, you won't find one.

As far as multi-families there's maybe 1 or 2 with driveways.

Please feel free to contact me directly via Trulia or my contact information below to discuss in further detail and other possible options for you.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
973-715-1158 cell
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com
Hi Ralph,

If you are looking for this type of property, I would definitely want to work with an agent who can estimate repairs and value after repairs are made. Not too many agents are good at that. Give Ibrahim a call.

Marc
Hi Ralph,

There are some homes in this price range in Belleville, but keep in mind they will be VERY ROUGH. Almost all will be foreclosures and in need of a lot of work. If that is acceptable, and you have the cash to fix them up, there are about 10-15 fixer uppers to consider in Belleville for around $150,000.

-Marc
Hi Ralph - I can help you find what you're looking for in Belleville. Please contact me at your earliest convenience and I'm sure I can help you find what you are looking for.

--
Cristian Navas
Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty

o: 973.235.1312
c: 973.902.7242
e: cristian.navas@coldwellbanker.com
w: http://www.navaslistings.com

"Tambien hablo espanol si lo prefiere."