dorothy.conr…, Home Owner in 60487

LOOKINF TO BUY A SINGLE FAMILY RANCH HOME ONLY

Asked by dorothy.conroy, 60487 Fri Oct 18, 2013

WE HAVE A TOWNHOUSE I CAN SELL IN TINLEY PARK, IL 60487

Answers

6
Hi Dorothy:

I am a local mortgage broker and would be happy to help you get pre-qualified. We work with over 30 lenders to help you get the best possible financing. We specialize in FHA, VA, 203k renovation loans and Reverse Mortgages for refinance and purchase too! Were other banks require a 640 and above score to help with financing, our lenders will go as low as a 580 score on an FHA mortgage. SMC carries an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and we have worked in the community for over 15 years!

Please call or email me so we can set aside some time to get you prequalified; or visit my website to complete the application http://www.smartmortgageinc.com.

I look forward to working with you!

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage
Please feel free to contact me. I am an independent broker and have special commission rates for sellers who are buying a home which can work to your advantage.

I have a unique outlook on commission rates that favor the seller and would be happy to discuss with you.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Homes Source
Managing Broker/Owner
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
You need to work with a good experience Realtor very familiar with the Tinley Park market, so that you
get the help you need to figure out for how much you could sell your townhouse in today's market and what your lender will allow you to purchase. You will also need a good Realtor to arrange a timely way
to sell, close and then purchase the new property and connect you with a good lender to make sure
you buy within your means..... and to know for how much your townhouse potentially could sell for.
If you need the recommendation of a good Tinley Park Realtor, let me know I gladly send you a recommendation...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I would be more than happy to help you in finding a Ranch home. Please call me with the details so I can see exactualy what you are looking for.
Roy Nelson
Coldwell Banker Honig Bell
708-334-2465
Dorothy, Please contact me
I'd be more than happy to help you
Kristi.Turn64@gmail.com
312-504-6008

Kristi Turn
Coldwell Banker
Orland Park
HI DOROTHY. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS. GIVE ME A CALL AT 815-370-0469.