Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

Polina, Home Buyer in 33484

Kings Point condos in Delray Beach, FL

Asked by Polina, 33484 Fri Aug 13, 2010

second floor 2/2 luxury condo ?

Answers

4
Hi Polina. I always wonder what it means when people post statements like yours, 'Kings Point condos in Delray Beach, FL.

At Trulia, it's always nice to pose a question with some internet etiquette.
There are many wonderful units in Kings Point. Are you interested in buying or renting? Please feel free to call me so that we can find the perfect property for you.
BONNY NEWMAN
COLDWELL BANKER REAL ESTATE
561-289-0560
Polina,

There are a number of options for you in Kings Point with 242 units currently on the market for sale. I cannot tell from your question if you are looking to purchase or rent but would be very happy to help you. There are a number of 2 bedroom 2 bath units on the second floor for sale.

Kings Point is a fantastic retirement community that has exceptional management. I do want to point out that it is a no pet community to ensure you are aware of that. I hope this information is helpful to you and if I can do anything at all to be of assistance just let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi Polina,

There are many luxury condos for sale in Kings Point. I'm not sure from your question if you would like to buy or rent and what your budget is.

Please sent me an email or give me a call and I will be happy to help you find something to meet your needs.

Nadine Mauro
Realty Hub, Inc.
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com/