Geir, Home Buyer in Astoria, OR

Kew Gardens Hills or similar

Asked by Geir, Astoria, OR Sun Apr 13, 2008

My wife, our 2 yo daughter and I are looking to buy a 2 bedroom apartment. We renting in Astoria at the moment but it is too expensive to buy here. We are from Europe and don’t know which neighborhoods that is safe and clean and which is not. We found Kew Gardens Hills online, and a place they called Parkway Village, which has 2 bedrooms and the best of all, a small garden. Sound perfect.
Anyone know about this place or any other places that sounds similar?

Answers

3
C Tann-Starr’s answer
Hi Geir,

Parkway Village is absolutely lovely, however, the maintenance on a 2 bedroom garden apartment is approximately $1073. If that is something you and the family would consider as a feasible partial tax write off, then I live minutes away and would be more than happy to show you a GB that is available there, or something of your choice in the general neighborhood with lower maintenance costs.

Regards, C.
Web Reference: http://www.TannStarr.com
i have seen a two bedroom duplex in this co-op development. the layout and set up of the apartment is fantastic, but their grounds and cost of maintenance left much to be desired. i would go and see the place for yourself but would recommend other co-op complexes that i feel are better in the same area
Hi Geir, please email me with your requirements and how much you would like your monthly payments to be and I will try and help you.

henry@henrycunalata.com