Cynthia, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Kenrick subdivision is there homeowners association or deed restricted neighborhood?

Asked by Cynthia, New York, NY Mon Aug 12, 2013

Answers

1
I seriously doubt their is a HOA as this area is the hood. Houses that are Fannie Mae foreclosures will have a 90 day deed restriction where you can't sell it for more then 120% of the purchase price. You will not be able to borrow over 120% of the purchase price to renovate either. I see you are asking this question from out of state and I see a pending sale on Tulane street that is a Fannie Mae foreclosure in the Kenrick subsivision; be careful. Most investors fail miserably over there because there is way too much crime in that area. The neighbors steal from each other over there and vacant houses get gutted. That area would be like buying in Detroit. If you are buying the house to move into, buy a big dog and gun and when you hear the gun shots, get on the ground.