VPat, Home Buyer in 08844

Kendall Park/ Franklin Park agent

Asked by VPat, 08844 Wed Dec 16, 2009

we're looking for agent/broker who specializes in kendall park / franklin park area to help us find our first home (250-350K) ..... town houses are our last option as they are relatively easy to find/assess
Thanks in advance

Answers

7
David Burke’s answer
Hi VPat,

As John said, I work in his partner office over in Monmouth Junction. Ive been working in the Kendall Park/Franklin Park area for many years now and am quite familiar with all of the inventory available. Ive done a quick search on the Multiple Listing Service and have found quite a few single family homes matching your criteria. Id be more than happy to help find the home of your dreams.

Please do not hesitate to call me at (732)991-7418 or email me if you have any questions, would like to view some of the available homes in Kendall Park or Franklin Park, or even just talk about what you are looking for. Id be more than happy to help you out.

David Burke
Sales Associate
cell - 732-991-7418
office - 732-297-6969
email - DBurke@OrangeKeyRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 17, 2009
Hi VPat -

I would recomend an agent from my partner office in Monmouth Junction -
Orange Key Realty - 863 Georges Road, in the heart of South Brunswick Kendall Park area!

David Burke is a great active agent and knows the area very well. I am sure he can help you find your home!

David Burke - Email: dburke@orangekeyrealty.com

You can reach David at the Monmouth Junction Office at 732-297-6969.

Call or email David today!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 17, 2009
I'm a resident and realtor in the area of South Brunswick. Please contact me. Thanks.

Karen R. Brown
RE/MAX DIAMOND
732-305-2997
Dear Home Buyer,

Please contact us below. We are located on Rt 1 in South Brunswick. We specialize in the area, and also specialize with first-time home buyers, providing them all the information and resources they need to purchase a home. Look forward to hearing from you.

Charan Bajwa
(Broker/Owner) RE/MAX ONE
“Providers Of TRUE Value Real Estate Services”
4260 US 1 North, Suite 3,
Monmouth Junction (South Brunswick Twp), NJ 08852
(Between Ridge Rd and Raymond Rd)
Off: (732) 438-0001 Fax: (732) 438-0007
http://www.OneRealEstateNJ.com
Hi VPat,

Will be more than happy to assist you. Just need some more information from you in order to assist better.
You can reach me at my Cell# 732-277-9321.
You can also search listings through my website at http://www.vishalmaher.shutterfly.com

Vishal Maher
Richa Realty
Hi VPat,

I have access to two Multiple Listing Services (MLS). I live in South Brunswick Township for 3 years, but my real estate business has always been in the Union and Essex County market.

I briefly searched for single family homes on the Middlesex MLS and I saw 12 hours in the price range you specified. If looked the Garden State MLS, which will advertise homes for sell in Somerset County, I would more than likely find more properties in your price point.

I know that Kendall Park and Franklin Township has a lot of town houses. I live one of the town house complexes. But there are also a lot of single family homes on for 275k-340k (depending on conditions, bedroom and baths).

I'd love to meet you and do what we call a free buyer's consultation to help you identify your wants and needs, help you secure financing, as well as insurance (Title and Homeowners) and of course help you locate your home.

I can show you my favorite spots in South Brunswick as well.

Call me if you'd like to getogether for coffee beore the Holidays or email me:
973-715-6210 aperez@weichert.com

Angie Perez
Hi VPat, I've reviewed the inventory in this price range in the Kendall Park/South Brunswick area with another buyer - not a huge amount in the single family category but there are some. We went down a similar path, preferring single family but adding in townhomes to have inventory to consider.

I'd be happy to assist you - you can reach me via Trulia or email me directly at jeanne@feenick.com

Best.
Jeannie Feenick
"Unwavering Commitment to Service"
Find success at http://www.feenick.com
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com