Christina, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

Kansas City Dream Home Program: How do I know if I qualify for this program?

Asked by Christina, Kansas City, MO Mon Feb 16, 2009

I am a first time home buyer. I found a house that we are interested in buying. I just want to know if I am qualified for this program. The combined household income is way lower than the maximum income for a household of 4. Is credit a big issue with this program? And who is a good lender that I can talk to that will have more information?

Answers

3
Great question Christina, what an exciting time when you find your first home. There are a couple questions that a good lender should ask you. I have a referral for a great lender that is a perfect match for needs here and I would be happy to send you the information. I respect your privacy in this format so you can feel free to call me at the office at 913-287-4663 or you can email me info@davidvannoyjr.com .... Also, on the real estate radio show Wednesday's at 3:00 you can listen to some really valuable info. This week we will be discussing the TOP 5 Questions a buyer should ask their lender. Tune in at http://www.1510.com at 3pm Wed

PS, have you heard about the 8,000 tax credit for first time buyers just passed?
There is a link to the site on the homepage of my website under Buyer Resources. There are several lenders in KC who work with my clients on purchasing a home using the Dream Home Program. Call me if you have any additional questions.
Web Reference: http://www.MariaTMorton.com
I can help! The program is fantastic if you meet the Dream Guidelines. I would be happy to provide some information to you. Would you be able to send me an e-mail with your contact information? It would be easier to have a direct conversation. And then I can connect you to a few KC Dream Lenders I am familiar with who works with the program. The best e-mail to contact me today is: thetagteam@ymail.com. Thanks! Karelyn