Home Buying in 60130>Question Details

Rhdtv2002, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

203K - In need of a contractor - Chicagoland

Asked by Rhdtv2002, Chicago, IL Sat Jun 30, 2012

I am in a need of a contractor that is 203K certified in the Chicagoland area - any one can refer me to some? Also what questions should I be asking?

Help the community by answering this question:


Jolyn Crawford’s answer
You need to get an FHA consultant first, to inspect the house once you have a contract and then shop for the contractor...the consultant determines what has to be done with FHA funds and then you if there is anything else you want to do, you can. Are you doing a streamlined loan of less $35000. Do you have a lender and have you found a house yet and is it under contract, if so I have a contractor who is approved for FHA 203K out of Elmhurst. Your lender should be able to also give you names.

Call me 708-860-2510
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer