Home Buying in Highland>Question Details

Democracybre…, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO

Jefferson Park area

Asked by Democracybrewing, Saint Louis, MO Mon May 20, 2013

We are looking to move to Denver in July and are trying to find out what the deal is with all the vacant land on the east side of the Jefferson Park neighborhood. I am asking about the region that runs along 25. Any insights would be helpful.

Answers

5
I've lived in Jefferson Park for 8 years and love the area for its convenient location to Downtown, parks, bike/hiking trails, and the "small town" feel of the neighborhood, even though it's right in the middle of the city. The stretch of land you're referring to is a "high-end" rental project being built by the national, Spanos Corporation. It will have hundreds of leasing opportunities with some retail space available as well. Please let me know if you have other questions about development in the neighborhood or would like more information about the community. - Brooke Bailey 303-667-1710
Here is an awesome blog site that covers all the infill development projects in Denver. I didn't sift through it to find this particular piece of land, but I bet it is in here somewhere: http://denverinfill.com/blog/
Jefferson Park is perhaps the hottest neighborhood right now for development in the close-in Denver Area. There are many new townhome projects and apartment buildings. it's proximity to walk to lohi, lodo, light rail and downtown make it a fabulous location. It's exciting to watch and if you like a mixed urban neighborhood with excellent walkability and access, this might be the place for you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 20, 2013
I live and love living in Jefferson park. I actually have a couple listings there about to come up and can help you in. Give me a call or email and Ill get you setup
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 20, 2013
Jefferson Park is truly a wonderful area close to Downtown. It has the urban feel so many are looking for. Great time to invest in that area