Home Buying in 49091>Question Details

carpenter1651, Home Buyer in Sturgis, MI

Jason carpenter

Asked by carpenter1651, Sturgis, MI Sun Jul 7, 2013

who do I contact for questions on foreclosers?

Help the community by answering this question:


That depends if you are looking at a specific house that is in foreclosure or if you're looking for general information on available forclosures on the market. Feel free to contact me with any questions at 269-625-5596
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 7, 2013
Contact a local realtor. Look for the SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) designation or the CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) designation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer