Home Buying in Morrisville>Question Details

Kpowell19, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

It seems like homes in Morrisville are hard to sell and depreciating in value?

Asked by Kpowell19, Raleigh, NC Sun Sep 23, 2012

I am Looking at buying a new home in Kitts Creek, but want to know that I will be able to resell in 3-4 years without losing money. I know if is hard to predict the market, but what do you think the potential for resale in this market is?

Answers

2
Joe Matthews, MBA, ABR, CRS’s answer
I do not agree with the statement that "homes in Morrisville are hard to sell and depreciating in value". Actually, Morrisville homes are and should be getting pretty good appreciation. As a very active Realtor in the Morrisville area, the beneficial advantages I am seeing are:

1. Terrific 'heart-of the-Triangle' location
2. Best coverage of all kinds of shopping -Grocery, restaurants, specialty etc.
3. Easy access to 40, 540
4. Proximity to RDU, RTP, UNC, Duke etc.
5. Closest Wake county location to Durahm
6. Location of many religious/worship centers, great schools , child care, and the newly announced Wake Tech campus

I have sold a lot of homes in Kitts Creek and especially now with the Davis Drive access, Kitts Creek is getting very attractive for buyers. So are Providence Place, Town Hall Commons, Downing Glen, Breckenridge, Chessington, Shilo Grove, Wexford, Twin lakes and Phillips Place.

Please contact me to enjoy full Realtor services and a very unique Realtor Credit ($1000's) when you have me as your Buyer Agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Many builders are offering very good deals on new homes right now. Given the aggressive pricing and low interest rates, it seems to me to be a very good time to buy if t you intend to be in the area for several years. I offer buyer agent services for new home buyers that can provide you with a significant commission rebate at closing, which can help keep your costs down. I am happy to discus this in detail with you.

John Goddin
919-968-2100