Home Buying in Greeneville>Question Details

Vanessa, Home Buyer in Greeneville, TN

It's sad when you try to get 6 different agents to help you find a home and no one will respond.

Asked by Vanessa, Greeneville, TN Fri Sep 7, 2012

Is there any agents out there that can help my family find a home in tennesse?

Answers

5
Just a follow up for the agents that all posted responses to help,,,,I did receive an email, and responded back,,,but have not received an answer since. So to Ms. Vanessa,,,there are many of us here willing to help,,, but only if you want our help. Have a blessed day,,
Tina Evans, Broker
CRYE-LEIKE REALTORS
1400 Neal Street
Cookeville, TN
#1 IN THE SOUTHEAST
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Real Estate agents are not miracle workers. If you are unwilling to communicate, listen and follow an expert's advice, you can't expect professional service. Agents encounter several wishful home buyers daily who are ignorant of how home buying works and who view agents as only sources for information, access to homes, or free rides to tour the area. These hopeful buyers make no commitments to work with one agent and hop from agent to agent just long enough to get what they want, then move on leaving the agent with no reward for their hard work. If we don't make a sale, we don't get paid so showing us you are not committed to working with one agent alone will give you the reactions you have experienced.

If you want first class service from an agent, pick one you are comfortable with, stick with them and listen to their advice. Take the time to build a relationship with an agent by communicating your needs clearly. You also should be willing to show your ability to purchase whether paying cash or using a financial institution for your purchase. (Get pre-qualified before you shop- it's free and usually can be done in 1 hour).

As you will see from your post, several agents have responded to your comment, including myself. Have you bothered to pick up the phone and call any of them or was this just another "hit and run"? I'd rather hope you have found that agent that has graciously explained this to you and you are on your way to buying that home you desire.

Best wishes for your future move.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 21, 2012
Sure! Would love to help,,, Can you tell me more of what you are looking for?
you can email me direct at tina@tinaevans.net or 615-400-6729

Please put in all specifics, included maximum sq. ft, max. price, do you need to sell first, have you been pre-approved,,,etc. and we'll be able to go from there!
Looking forward to helping you out,,
Tina Evans, Broker
CRYE-LEIKE REALTORS
#1 IN THE SOUTHEAST
1400 Neal Street
Cookeville, TN
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
Yes I can & am willing to assist. 423-741-8846 Dana Ganyer, Century 21 Legacy
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
HELLO MY NAME IS TRACEY BRIGHT AT FIRST REALTY PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL. I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU 423-258-3465