Chrissy, Home Buyer in New York County, NY

It is now August, has a price been set on 207 Murray Ave, Yonkers, NY & are there any pics or description of the damage?

Asked by Chrissy, New York County, NY Tue Aug 2, 2011

Answers

3
Morning Chrissy,

I was the listing agent on this property. It was put on the market June 4th, 2011 and we closed on the property July 28th, 2011. This property was marketed on a couple of mls systems, various websites, and print media. It was listed just under $421,000 and sold "strictly as is" for $435,000 all cash w/ a six degit non- refundable downpayment. Estimated repair cost: approx. $140,000.

Using the internet is a fantastic tool for your real estate needs. But as you can see, it can not replace an actual realtor. Literally thousands of real estate agents could have helped you pertaining to this or any other property you may have interest in.

My advice, if you are serious about purchasing real estate, put together your team of professionals (mortgage broker, real estate attorney, insurance agent, & last but not least, a real estate agent, who will represent you) and get started. This is a buyers market and a lot of great deals exist.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have additional questions.
Hi Chrissy,

It sold 7/28/2011 for $435,000.
Hi Chrissy, The home came on the market and sold already, closed on July 28th.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023